JUST HAVE SEX INCEL

>JUST HAVE SEX INCEL

Attached: MV5BYzVhZGIyODYtMTk0NS00MTcxLTg3OWUtYzVkY2FlMDA2MDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 164.68K)

wasnt he like a troon or something?

Thas rite chud

>expecting hollywood to portray grandpa Ted in good light and the fact he called out leftoids

He had thoughts of transitioning but realized it was part of his mental illness and snapped out of it

Everytime i hear a leftist talk about him, they always dance around the details. Ive hear leftists refute rightists. Ive heard rightists refute leftists. But noone ever refuted uncle ted.

I CAN'T BREED

>refuted
why would anyone bother he is a lunatic

>HAVE SEX INCEL
why do people on this board keep telling me this? why are anonymous people concerned about my sexual health all of a sudden?

Calling a person a lunatic is the only retort left when you cannot answer the questions they put forward

Can't refute someone who's right

you know why

Attached: left ted.png (353x638, 108.15K)

not a leftist. where i can sympathize with some rejection of modern life his primitivistic bullshit is just sperging of insane tranny. There are solutions for modern life like some semi amish community, support of rural comunities becuase they are the nobility of the nation.But thats far from anything he ever said or wanted
Him mailing bombs clearly shows him as the lunatic he is

Its projection. And its not just this board.

Even normalfags on social media use variations of the saying. "Have sex", "lol virgin", "touch grass", but most who use this insult dont have sex at all. They use the insult because the concept of sex and relationships are the ultimate prize in life for them, that somehow if they get sex, they will have lived a successful life. Thus they think that everybody else who doesnt think the same way is a loser. Thus they project their own failiure on others. Despite the fact that the whores they work so much to get even a passing glance from can be bought for the price of loaf of bread. Life neednt have sex to be fulfilling, anyone whos had a real reason to live could tell you that, whether it be Jesus or the saints of europe or the warriors of the past. But in this day and age where it becomes increasingly harder for even normalfags to have sex, it rules their lives.

>ted k
>p.. please buy a tesla, think of the environment

Goddamned Motherfucking Based

12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto- dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- to upper-middle-class families.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)

his manifesto may be cool and all but did he really believe doing shit like bombing random computer store owners would achieve anything

no he was just lashing out and trying to get attention which he succeeded in doing

half of it is insane blabering. left uses sometimes pacifistic method and sometimes violent. little teddy is reddit-level faggy amateur psychologist.

it is 100% coherent

he's a shitty chud-incel-amerimutt version of pentti linkola

Not all questions are logical retard

sure it is teddy

I never see leftists refute anyone, they just get people deplatformed so they don't have to.

That was a result of the mkultra experiment against him