I miss him bros

I miss him bros.

Attached: images (2).jpg (1080x1440, 171.1K)

Why'd he quit?

got tired of all the ligma

ligma what?

What kind of shoes can you even cobble anymore? Fucking nikes?

Suck my balls!

>zoom zoom
Don't you have some unfunny Breaking Bad instagram meme thread to post?

I went to Italy and made shoes with a shoemaker in preparation of this part. Sorry to interrupt you Oprah, but I just want to say something: It's a sad day for humanity when a great artist like Heath Ledger has left us. The pressure of fame got to him and we should start taking this more serious.

I want to kill him so fucking bad.

who are other celebrities that are able to spot a disaster that's about to happen? I heard that liam gallagher once said kurt cobain can't handle fame after meeting him in a hotel lobby.

I know Noel called Cobain a faggot for being so pessimistic.
>Where I grew up, we didn't have a pot to piss in. And it was the best. Every day brought new adventure.
I get Noel. Cobain's songwriting abilities are so much better, he's seething. Noel's best songs are those paying tribute to other songs. It was even the title of one of their albums: standing on the shoulders of giants. He just nicks every here and there. As much as Liam and Noel like to shit on 'Be Here Now'. I still think it's their best album. It's bold, loud, overlong, overconfident. It's coke fueled madness, but an amazing album.

based noel, britpop mogs the shit out of the mistake known gr*nge

>Britpop

You've got Madness, The Specials, Blur, ...
For me, it's Pink Floyd. A bunch of educated fools making some timeless songs.

>I'M ACTING

Attached: acting.gif (481x533, 181.72K)

both grew up poor but have very different outlook on life. how is that so?

He's a hack. He can't be humorous. Let him see do a comedy for a change. Let him be a character actor.

>Noel's best songs are those paying tribute to other songs.
Cobain too actually.

Islander mentality. For the British it's always been a case of Us vs Them. Or Us and Them. There's fight there. Cobain is more about saying goodbye to the conception of a frontier dream.

he misses us too

Yes. But very different.

rent free.

I don't think that it's that. I'm talking about the perspective on life and their fame rather than competition. The gallagher brothers seem to have a better outlook. You can even see it in their songs.

some of his characters are quite funny. I laughed the whole time I watching my left foot

steve jobs

Attached: ligma balls.webm (1920x800, 311.51K)

he's a terrible actor why does reddit love him so much