Times television and film predicted the future

Times television and film predicted the future.

Attached: 1647213121359.jpg (881x1280, 92.76K)

Daily reminder this WHOLE THING could've been avoided if conservachuds hadn't elected a gluttonous mafia don who answered to Moscow instead of our constitution.

The cheeto benito caused this war, and therefore the price increases, as well as an untold amount of deaths due to Covid. Oh God if only we hadn't allowed him to demolish this country, now Putin wouldn't be marching on Kyiv.

God bless President Biden, he's doing all he can with the dumpster fire that clown left behind, and with all our intelligence having been given to the Russians.

how fucking mad are you gonna be when trump gets elected for a 3rd time?

Attached: trump-laughing-1280x720~2.jpg (532x532, 49.98K)

>can't extract our own oil because it's racist
>can't build modern nuclear plants because it's racist
Why do libloids vote against their own economic interests?

Attached: 1630014997350.webm (977x546, 485.6K)

come on man

>tfw I live in a first world country with decent public transport and if they can't heat my flat anymore I can still afford a blanket

He'll be in jail by 2024 for treason, sedition, tax evasion and/or rape. I know you chuds will cope about this to the very end, but the charges have already begun mounting up against him and there's not turning back now. He'll pay.

>complaining about oil prices

this is how you stupid you look.

yes. you.

fucking chud

Attached: Gas.png (640x640, 494.07K)

reminder that russian oil accounts for only 3% of all oil imports in the us and the price of gas is set arbitrarily by gas companies who take advantage of smooth brained americans during times of crisis

>Germany going all in on shitty green energy and having to suck Russian cock for gas as well as turn their poorly built coal plants back on

Attached: 1441041005645.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

Not before Stormy pays Cheetoman

why did they shut down all the nuclear plants when they're this dependent on moscow?

Nobody elected Trump, chud, Russia hacked the election

Because the lunatics are running the asylum

Attached: 1539882446751.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

Because they're fucking dumb

Just ride a bike you fat dipshits

suicidal culture

Attached: 1620882503969.png (757x569, 18.79K)

They assumed Russia wouldn't chimp out on European soil. They should have put the same sanctions into effect the moment they annexed Crimea.

I can't wait for the sjw/lgtbqxyz meltdowns. for a while there were taken off youtube, but eventually they returned. glorious vids. such delicious tears.

I literally unironically don't know how.

why did biden shutdown the domestic oil industry day 1 of his administration when it would make the US dependent on foreign oil imports and tie the USD to involvement in middle eastern affairs for the next century.

really gets the old noggin niggin.