Previously on AMC's the walking dead

Previously on AMC's the walking dead

Attached: jon-bernthal-shane-the-walking-dead.jpg (1280x720, 493.98K)

Shane: "I'M GOING TO WALK ALL OVER THOSE WALKERS, I'M GOING TO RAPE THE GOVERNOR, I'M GOING TO SWORD FIGHT NEGAN, AND I'M GONNA BLOW UP THE GOVERNOR'S TOWN!"

>ay yo RIG m'ask you sumthin
>rubs head
>how you gon keep 'em safe
>smirks & chuckles
>you don't get it RIG, world ain't what it was
>throws wrench

Attached: shane-rub-bald.png (425x401, 132.34K)

>LEMASKUSUMN RIG
>*rubs head*
>YOU THANK YOU CAN PROTECT EM?
>*chases Dale with dixk out*
>THAS MAH KID RIG
>*rapes lorie*
>THAS MAH FAMLY
>*side eyes glenn*
>I LUVED YOU LAKE A BRUTHER RIG

I miss Shane so much bros. Redemption-arc Negan is still pretty kino though. I really liked his scenes with Hershel Jr.

Attached: 1114 The Rotten Core.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

It still pisses me off that they killed Carl. Especially since they got rid of Rick. He's an obvious replacement lead. It's just Gohan all over again

Yeah it was a completely insane and not to mention Jewish decision to get rid of him simply because the actor turned 18 and they legally had to pay him more. Even weirder that they used Henry to replace him but fucking killed Henry anyway. I was just starting to warm up to Henry replacing Carl and then his head is on a spike. Thank you TWD, very cool.

Attached: 1114 The Rotten Core.mkv 2022-03-23 00-48-57.webm (852x480, 2.91M)

>I was just starting to warm up to Henry replacing Carl and then his head is on a spike.
My thoughts exactly. Everyone is either an old man or a lesbian poc and it's weird at this point. Especially since they're usually the ones getting everyone else killed.

This shit is still going?

2 spin offs made, three on the way and a Rick trilogy coming eventually. Also this season has at least 10 episodes left

Final Season.

Attached: 1114 The Rotten Core.mkv 2022-03-23 00-48-57.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

Walking Dead only had 2 seasons, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1645646745718.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Imagine casting the perfect actor for Punisher and then writing the most boring story you can. I fucking hate Netflix.

Attached: the-punisher-trailer-770x513.jpg (770x513, 60.35K)

>Especially since they're usually the ones getting everyone else killed
It's almost as if Shane had a point that Rick learned a few seasons too late and now everyone is making the same mistake over and over again because it's the only way the show could continue. Granted, I stopped watching after season 8.

Well the best Season is the 5th so I guess there's your proof.
>I stopped watching after season 8.
I can't really blame you for this. Season 8 was fucking awful. But I would have to insist you stick it out. Season 9 is such a massive improvement it's like a completely different show. At least watch the first 5 episodes. You'll get a somewhat satisfying "ending" if you don't want to continue after that.

Attached: 1114 The Rotten Core.mkv 2022-03-23 00-52-36.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Daredevil s2 was peak punisher

True, also any episodes with him and Deborah Ann.

*runs out of woods*
AINT LIKE IT WAS RICK
*runs back into woods*

The fight in the woods was also very cool. Really any time they let him lean in to his core traits is when the show is at its best. But they played it safe too often in the 20 hours they were given for it to be worth any kind of rewatch. I just watch clips on YouTube because of it.

My favorite Rick was prison Rick. I don't know why, but I wanted him to lean in to a "Warden" sort of persona to combat the Governor, but he never goes full tilt and ends up getting most people killed because of it.

Murder Jacket Rick (S4b - S6) is still peak Rick.

Was that show ever good?