Akira is true art because it took them so long to hand draw all those frames, okay!!

>Akira is true art because it took them so long to hand draw all those frames, okay!!
>Ugh CGI is soulless because its takes computer animators thousands of hours of hard work and attention to detail.... wait....
Why are hypocritefags like this?

Attached: akira.png (900x862, 854.99K)

>we photoscanned some vehicle parts and arranged them into a series of ugly, soulless robots with no distinctive silhouettes and zero sense of design

Vs

>we drew and painted an entire world by hand where everything is designed to some of the highest levels of aesthetic perfection ever witnessed on film

ah yes akira, my favorite mecha movie

Oh word? Akira was just pedowood shlock made by a hack based on toys? Or maybe you’re a gay retard?

Any Forums fell to zoomers and trannies

Attached: 1647948171169.jpg (1292x947, 393.15K)

Transformers are half Japanese from the beginning

>we built upon hundreds of years of mathematical developments to create computer rendering algorithms, the work of countless scientists who created the computers we have today, the endless hours of intelligent programmers perfecting and optimizing the software that CGI animators use, the engineers who design real physics systems for motion and machinery, not to mention the concept artists who inspire them
Truly a love letter to man's achievements over the past centuries: turning science and mathematics into art. Soul.

vs.

>hurr we draw lots of pictures baka gaijin!

I can’t imagine what level of contrarianism you would have to be on to see Bayformers as soulful.

>designed by chink Feng Zhu, reigning posterchild for soulless Hollywood concept art
>work-for-hire job completed by ILM, treated more as a tech demo for rendering pipelines than any kind of exercise in artistry
>completely divorced from what everyone liked about the aesthetics of Transformers in the first place

Dont care akira is an ugly film and the animation looks unnatural. on a first viewing you might be distracted by the nice soundtrack or pretty lights in the bike chase scene but even given that the animation is good (which it isn't) no amount of good art makes up for the complete butchering of the story. If you actually watched the film after getting memed into liking it you probably realized that it is an incomprehensible mess that ruins everything good about the manga.

If you really want to enjoy akira read the manga instead. the art is much more natural looking and the story is actually complete

Go back to watching Arcane then you faggot

I don't know what that is

Fpbp

OP BTFO

He's not just a faggot, he's a yesterday old newfaggot.

Its pretty good you shithead

Transformers is japanese you fucking moron

Attached: drake meme.png (680x383, 129.01K)

>completely divorced from what everyone liked about the aesthetics of Transformers in the first place
The toys?

Any Forums is full of hypocrites

Attached: soy_japan.png (900x862, 760.3K)

you should read the original marvel comics. craziest shit ever. they tried telling a semi serious story while also shoehorning in product placement. By the end a bunch of major characters like ratchet are killed off in horrifying ways.

Tranime was a mistake.

i hate bayformer because i dont know what going on when theyre fighting meanwhile the bumblebee movie is good cause i can see clearly their movement

thats very clearly Any Forums and not Any Forums

The Transformers were originally a Japanese product that Hasbro bought. There’s a ton of Transformers shit that’s made by Japanese for a Japanese audience. Weird comparison

it's also Any Forums chud

Honestly I like both.

bad fucking bait or confirmed pajeet poster
Bay forgot what Soul is the moment he finished The Rock