Dad, why is the world such a cesspool of corruption?

>Dad, why is the world such a cesspool of corruption?

Attached: 598404.jpg (640x480, 33.77K)

I am the angel of death. The time of purification is at hand.

Attached: 03.jpg (586x446, 145.04K)

>begins with "J" ends with "ooze" honey

Attached: 1579801907635.jpg (394x438, 11.35K)

Because you allow it

because your soil pH is 9.6 and you need 6~7 max

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Sneed

Begins with “c” and ends with “huck”, fucker.

It isn't, but your the writer's self insert to bitch, so you'll always see it that way.

It was sad when Lisa had to join Marge's shift a Chuck's to make up for Homer spending the rainy day jar money. So sad.

Attached: 1646718491977.jpg (444x406, 38.74K)

Because sweety, everyone in the Western world has been brainwashed through a jewish cult into worshiping jews and jewish culture. This created a system whereby jews were propelled to the top of all Western societies, being granted special privileges and monopolies on usury, which then enabled them to create massive unassailable generational wealth that permitted them to take over countries and overthrow kings. This made them unique among all other religions in Europe, who were all systematically exterminated and their practicing cultures subjected to a Year Zero genocidal purging, leaving only christianity and judaism the sole "allowed" religions in the West. Consequently, nobody in the West knows anything other than Judeo-Christianity, which means they are largely incapable of understanding the matrix which now enslaves them. Those that do are labeled social pariahs, or even more comically results in non-sentient slaves recommending the solution to their woes being yet more Judeo-Christianity. Jews, as an inherently racial-supremacist people who literally believe they have a divine right to rule over a planet of mixed race slaves, are thereby given free reign to enact any evil they want, from mass-immigration, to sky-high rents and property aggregations, to wars waged at your expense that slaughters entire generations of innocent youth based upon lies. Ultimately none of these problems can be resolved until jewish culture is purged entirely from society, and everyone loses any ties to jews, thereby ending the mechanisms which perpetuate their reign.

Now shut up and get me a Duff beer.

Attached: sampson.jpg (510x640, 64.34K)

sneed

Attached: OIF.jpg (474x237, 21.51K)

They usually do a great a job of making a a celebrity into a Simpsons character that is instantly recognizable, but this drawing doesn't look that much like Joe Rogan

Too long, didn’t sneed.

Too tall

Based dad dropping the facts

Because for some reason idiot NPC's still keep voting for leftists.

they did.
but for a long run now, it's basically someone saying "ho look, it's [this one guest]!" so you know who this is

Correct. Have a meme.

Attached: Untitled (2).png (1845x409, 162.63K)

DA JOOZ THEY MADE GLOBOHOMO CLOWNWORLD BLUEPILLED KEKS!

They did a heckin’ zogbot on us.

I can't understand you