Christina Hendricks

Is her career dead?

Attached: 1626990586658.webm (700x720, 1.43M)

bros...

nigga she's pushing 50

i watched a few animated movies where she provided voices, surprisingly good

It'll be definitely dead the day she shows the goods, until then it's in limbo.

Her boobs just have this life of their own.

Christina had a good run but its time for her replacement to step up.

Attached: 42289441.jpg (740x1080, 69.87K)

i want to squeeze and fuck her massive tits and cum on them if you know what i mean

Are her's natural, unlike Christina?

What movies did you watch?
I knew she was in Toy Story 4 and in Lucasfilm's English dub of Studio Ghibli's From Up on Poppy Hill (Goro Miyazaki's only great film).

She was also apparently the voice for Dick Dastardly's female police officer disguise, and she was the Pirate Fairy in one of the Tinker Bell movies.

That said, even the anime character she dubs in From Up on Poppy Hill is as THICC as her.
Also, the film is kino and is one of Ghibli's best films.

It's natural that she is getting old, but who will replace her?

they tell is how high up on the chest and yet they're still full

That booba is moving in such a hypnotizing way. it's not even regular jiggle they looks like they're expanding

Where would you guys blow your load? If you saved up for a few days, you could shoot cum across her face and let it drip down on to her tits.
For me though, I'd want to glaze her cleavage and then have her admonish me for a small load even if it was huge.

in her mouth
anywhere else is cope

i'd pull out during mish and shoot all over her body, tits, and face

yeah toy story 4, also she was unity in rick and morty and did some work on solar opposites

How? That's a lot of surface area to cover.

the first time i always feed it to them to claim their insides after that it's whatever i'm feeling

well face might be a stretch goal, but i'm confident in my shooting abilities

I just want a movie with Christina and Mae

Attached: christina hendricks mae whitman.jpg (1610x1590, 1.69M)

reminds me more and more of the total recall lady with each passing year

Attached: tr.jpg (251x283, 25.08K)

Have you seen From Up on Poppy Hill?
The dubbed version was apparently one of the very last pre-TFA productions from Kathleen Kennedy/Lucasfilm but the dub is still very good, especially since Studio Ghibli has great standards for English dubs.

What movie pls

i watched it subbed like i do all ghibli movies

it's from a show, good girls

She never really made it big, she got her big break in Mad Men as sexually developed women where being phased out. A lot of people thing it's a woke thing, but another big reason is to avoid potential censorship from foreign markets

Her?

Modern men no longer desire large breasts