I can't imagine what Neo would have been like as played by Will Smith

I can't imagine what Neo would have been like as played by Will Smith.
I don't think I would have been able to relate as much.

Attached: 1647704570453.jpg (432x324, 20.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vsC4E7CFGR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aiight blue pill an imma get me dem hunnies ah haaa! *fist bumps*

would have been possibly better or at the very least same. will smith has that men in black vibe that fits matrix

Matrix is a shit movie and (You) only like it because it has people walking around in trenchcoats and glasses. (You) think it's cool.
Will Smith as the lead would probably not make a difference and it would have been for the best so we don't have to hear about ''wholesome Keanu chungus.'' Fuck this reddit actor.

We get it you're racist.

>AW HELL NAW!

You just know he would've put it in there. Every movie he's starring in is a Will Smith vehicle. It's like Shwarzenegger's 'I'll be back". He's tried to break loose from that on several occasions, but it's just not his thing. Will Smith can only play Will Smith.

Casting Keanu as Neo was lightning in a bottle, because let's face it: he's a terrible actor. But he was right for the part. They lucked out. That's my two cents.

racism is not funny or clever
do better

He'd have a single on the soundtrack
>Uh, eh
>That Matrix has you
>ha-ha, ha-haaa

or OP just has... imagine this for a second...an opinion.

faggots.

Do you think the millions of people who watched this in other non white countries refused to watch it because they couldnt relate?
You dont always have to relate. Sometimes its just about watching a story unfold about something ebtirely out of your comfort zone.

youre legit retarded

It would be like making Jonathan Groff play agent Smith.

Millions of people in non-white countries would not watch these kinds of movies if it was full of blacks. It's not just China.
Korean movies are pretty big right now and they just wouldn't have that big of an impact if they shoved a bunch of blacks in there. Parasite with a black lead would never have gone viral. You watch Korean movies to see Koreans not niggers.
The only people in the world who will enjoy a movie more if niggers are in it are white liberals, jews and African Americans (not Africans from Africa but American Africans)

Will Smith doesn't really exude office drone/hacker vibes.

i refuse to watch any movie where the main protagonist is not a white man and i think most people do the same

youtu.be/vsC4E7CFGR0

How? Im probably going off-topic with regards to OP but I just dont understand why people need to relate to media in order to enjoy. Reminds me of when I used to browse r/books. Then I stopped because it was filled with SJW women who had issues with reading books because they couldnt relate to any of the characters. You dont have to.

Would have just been wholesome will smith chungus instead

I don't care if they are not white, I draw the line at niggers. It's simply too ridiculous.
I used to tolerate actors like Will Smith but nowadays I can't do it.

why would i watch a movie if i cant self insert into the main character ? makes no sense
no white character = not watching it
its simple

kek
It's the agents
without the patience
ugh ugh

Lel
Back to ®eddit

>Neo was black
>Morpheus was black too
>met each other
>spoke jive

>What if I told you that you can live without rape?
>Woah

>Red pill and Morph is ma recruiter
>Now look, I'm stuck in the computer
wooooo
>Ain't no clue who do they be messin' wit
>Everything look green, call me Agent Smith
ha-haaa, ha-haaa