*ruins your future sexual development as a normal person

*ruins your future sexual development as a normal person
What movie did this to you?

Attached: FD6CC795-3756-4B61-9694-7D995404494F.jpg (732x383, 199.31K)

Sometimes I think the world really did end in 2012

Lets see:
>In the name of the Rose
>Atlantis
So is probably fit-women who gently dominate you in loving sex.

Naruto, when he has a magic spell that makes him into a girl and it turns every guy on

Basic Instinct

Nice

Just curious, what makes you pick that year specifically?

>posts a blurry low resolution pic
dubs and OP has to apologize and then sit in the corner for 5 minutes

NTA, but aside from the Mayan apocalypse things, is that 2012 is removed enough from the insanity that was 2016 and it's built up in the previous years.
It's before gamergate, Trump, gays getting married, when the only odd thing that happened was that a black president had been elected

How old are you kid? In 2012 there was loads of buzz about it being the apocalypse. 10 years later and I think the timelines changed because everything was so normal before December 2012. Race relations were good, kids weren’t getting raped by troons, vidya and movies were still pretty solid, going to uni actually meant something, social media was in its infancy and hadn’t really infected the world, being a slut was still seen as shameful

Can you really believe that back then THE hot button issue was public health care? What a world, haha

rerolling

the mask
I'm not kidding

Attached: scully.jpg (1024x1024, 80.94K)

I like green chicks too but it was because of star trek

>watch Bridge to Terabithia as a kid
>tfw was more attracted to the teacher than ASR
>then watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy soon after
Zooey Deschanel may be the reason why I like girls with bangs and big eyes.
I didn't realize it back then but she may be my very first waifu, even as a mere 8-year-old.

2012 had the Trayvon Martin shooting, Anita Sarkeesian was at the peak of her career, and e-feminism was in full throttle. It's also when Minecraft started getting big and let's play faggotry took over YouTube.
2012 isn't the last good year, it's the first bad one.

Juno made me irreversibly in love with tomboys. That's not as strong now as it was then but a tomboyish streak still does things for me.

Attached: epo_junohqpromos_31.jpg (1200x1800, 351.31K)

>2012
you know the Mayans predicted this

Attached: 1621163016205.jpg (1280x720, 97.02K)

Stepford Wives gave me a ludicrous bimbo fetish with identity death.

Attached: y5wGs6NwBnypsSXsbCCGC030Dmt.jpg (1280x720, 227.49K)

I only like it if the face is green, rest of the body should be normal colored. It's not just if a woman wears it though, I can't watch the Mask anymore because the transformation scenes make me want to jack off.
I bet Star Trek made some minor messes in a lot of people with all the rubber forehead aliens.

Attached: mask mirror.jpg (1280x322, 71.94K)

>tfw classmates say I look like her but taller
>I'm a man but I am so unmasculine I can easily pass for a tomboy with a penis
>not even trans myself
>classmates compare me to her (this was before she transitioned)
>boys at school often sexually harass me and nearly raped me multiple times because they thought I was a cute, tall (for my age, and I was the tallest kid in the entire school), autistic, tomboy manic pixie dream girl
>they thought they should rape the lesbianism out of me
>I was actually a boy, but they didn't stop
>eventually get a girlfriend
>she's a severely autistic midget
Also, some other things that made me love Zooey Deschanel more was I also saw (500) Days of Summer at an early age and I regularly watched New Girl
It was the only Western live action series I would watch, I mostly watched anime, cartoons and tokusatsu; it was also the only American show my mother watched since she usually watched Korean dramas.