When was the last time you actually enjoyed a movie?

When was the last time you actually enjoyed a movie?

Attached: nicolas-cage.jpg (1344x848, 37.28K)

I watched the 1931 Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde a few days ago. Very comfy kino.

Maverick

I got drunk and watched Blue Velvet two nights ago.

last night when I saw pic related

Attached: Paris, Texas.jpg (1280x720, 254.87K)

I saw The Duellists a year ago and it was the only film in a long time I wanted to watch immediately again after I finished it

Laat time I watched a movie was like 2 months ago, it was DUNC. Bored me to death

pure kino, I have no idea how Ridley Scott went from that and Blade runner to the fucking Martian, worst career decline ever

Hell or High Water probably

Watched a Jane Fonda one with my lesbo mate a couple weeks back. We were both frothing at the privates the whole time. Barbarella I think it was called. She so cute in it because she's fucking wasted on booze in most the scenes.

Attached: originals.gif (500x280, 571.94K)

Definitely one of my favorite films. Any recs from anons for films with the main dude in them? I cannot remember names rn but I've only seen this and pretty baby. I like him as an actor.

Attached: 1571858375528.jpg (1280x720, 62.71K)

color out of space was good all things considered. watched it like a month ago

Absolute kino.
The last shot alone is worth a watch.

For me it's the animal pen (I think that's what it is) duel. Raw fucking aggression from both sides, these cunts want to fucking kill each other here.

Attached: images (19).jpg (739x415, 38.63K)

Dude I just got done watching conan the barbarian. Shit was cash. Just watch movies you know are good.

Attached: conan orgy.jpg (900x384, 61.65K)

I watched Chungking Express and Fallen Angels.
Not terribly profound or anything but highly enjoyable.

Attached: hk2046-c2s35-1-t3.jpg (2856x2000, 2.29M)

user ... 1931 was 91 years ago

Certainly.
As someone who trains fencing themselves it's one of the very few films where sword-fights don't take me out of the film.

Oh my God... It even has a Special KINO stamp.

Attached: dadagg.jpg (329x162, 19.75K)

That orgy infiltration scene is honestly one of my favorite scenes in all the films I've seen. Just fuckin scratches my itch like nothing else. Valeria goes out with a bang on the bug out, where she has the wee taunt on those two guards then fucking wall runs and wastes them. God fucking damn that movie is GOOD!

Attached: 1641109051885s.jpg (250x166, 5.66K)

>Recently
Hud (1963)
>Newest
Ad Astra (2019)

Do people watch movies without enjoying them?

Just watched Surviving the Game with Icet and Rudigger Hauer. It was fun as fuck.

I think it’s is best historical film for sure. He manages the setting very well in it compared to his later epics like Gladiator or Kingdom of Heaven, which don’t quite suck you into the time and place as well. Fantastic variety of locations with no scene wasted.

I reckon I'd like fencing irl, I'm more if a fist fighter though. I fucking love hitting and getting hit, probably just stick to my kickboxing haha. But yeah the best part of that scene is when he gets his shoulder slashed and there's that piece of skin dangling there before they start rolling. Top shelf shit right there brother.

dont forget that maniac busey and his story about fighting his dog to the death

Not having the third film done while arnold was in his prime fucking hurts. If it ever gets done now it will get netflixed or amazoned

I recently watched Oblivion and Elysium and they were entertaining enough and the special effects looked good.

Patrician taste.

Fucking jannies are out in force tonight lads

watched long goodybye like a week ago, pure kino that movie is fr fr no cap

did you also watch Hud on Sony Movies Classic last night user?

Fuck I just started reading the books. They're a bit different from the film but definitely scratch the same itch. Obviously not with visuals or soundtrack but that's just books for you.

Attached: v-2.webm (426x426, 1.69M)

I watch (and rewatch) a lot of old, b, indie and foreign films. I'd say I truly enjoy maybe one a week or so. Fall in love with maybe one a year. The last movie I really enjoyed was a few days ago, What Did Jack Do by David Lynch, its a short film but I really liked it and have watched it multiple times since.

I do historical fencing, so there is a lot of fist fighting and wrestling involved too. None of that pussy sport fencing shit. kek
It's great fun.

Last week, during my third viewing of Michel-Ange (Sin (Il Peccato)).

Attached: file.png (638x866, 942.07K)

yesterday when i watched predator

The comics? My dad has a big collection so I've read some of them but the complete collection on amazon has bad reviews for missing material.

Hmm might have a wee nosey around the city, see if we got any of this shit going on...

Attached: v.png (382x417, 276.55K)

i rewatched the rock recently

Bout 2 hours ago.

I watched Scanners II: The New Order and it was fucking awesome.

Attached: movie-buffs-forever-dvd-scanners-ii-the-new-order-dvd-1991-13985374568536_grande.png (600x338, 117.04K)

Nah bro the short stories, by old boy Robert E Howard. They're probably available for free on the inet but u bought a book with a compilation of his stories. They're pretty fun, make you feel like a chad.

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 24.87K)

What impressed me was the amount of influence I could see the movie had on The Pest. Now I love The Pest even more. God bless that latinx.