Is it true that in Norway/Scandinavian countries sisters enslave their brothers and force them to do stuff? Like chores...

Is it true that in Norway/Scandinavian countries sisters enslave their brothers and force them to do stuff? Like chores, giving them massages, cleaning up their room and etc.

Attached: 281361982_1080998756100777_3898171213017321368_n.jpg (1080x1099, 182.96K)

I can see the suffering behind his eyes

Is it true in the Philippines, you can fish and grow food year round and never be at risk of starving to death or freezing to death?

what do nord whores feel about melanin enriched southrons such as myself?

They only care about height, so just be tall(at least 185cm)

im 181, fuck you 4 centimeters less or more they wont tell the difference

In the USA it is the opposite. Sisters try to be nice and foster relationships with their brothers, who in turn only ghost them or, at best, take advantage of their sister's kindness when she only wants to have a nice family relationship and it constantly spurned. Many such cases.

Attached: 1436204114685.jpg (640x640, 67.71K)

Just go for the ones 10cm shorter than you and you should be fine then

No but I'm not scandinavian so maybe my knowledge isn't 100% true

No wonder your brother doesn't want to have a relationship with you. You're insufferable.

I don't think that's the case everywhere in america, if yes it would be sad

Where are the Norwegians? Why aren’t they answering? Probably being enslaved by their sisters right now?

A lot of insufferable people have relationships with their family members.

Yes

Yeah, but you are not one of them.

sex

Tell us about your experience. Is the enslavement voluntary? What do they make you do?

Yeah thanks Captain Obvious I said as much myself.

>giving them massages
Norwegians don't suffer

It is weekend so they are drunk as is the nordic tradition

Attached: 1605894063143.jpg (800x933, 358.39K)

Not again

Yes yes it absolutely happens, and then they make passionate love to their brothers for long periods of time (with handholding)

Is that what you degens want to hear

>t. Norwegian sister with a captive brother
STOP ENSLAVING HIM!

It is, and then they claim only white people do incest.

He was probably paying some camwhore/OFgirl to send him those stupid messages and he ran out of money and can't keep posting the same two screencap so he flounced.

>voluntary
No, they bully if you don't do as they say
>What
Whatever they want you to do

No I'm a fat finnish alcoholic neet and my relationship with my sister is completely normal.

>Whatever they want you to do
Even forcing you to release their sexual frustrations?
That’s what someone with an enslaved brother would say.

Lmao it would really suck if they forced me to take their socks in the washing machine amiritem