New season of Peaky Blinders

I've watched every season of Peaky Blinders with my mom. It was a fun show. We tried to watch the first episode of the new season now and it sucked so bad. It was terrible.
Was it always this bad or was I somehow more deluded, or younger, before?

>earshattering tacky rock music plastered in every scene for every character walking down a hallway
>Thomas Shelby repeating "I don't drink alcohol anymore oi" every 2 seconds
>nonsensical plots, his younger brother (I thought he died?) had some sort of conflict with Thomas. So Thomas calls the border patrol to imprison his brother. His brother does not suspect that he did this even though Thomas is the only one who could have done it logically speaking
>extremely cringy dialogue and acting, I mean I like Korean kinos but this is a whole other level of anime-style acting
>"Oi I'm gonna align myself with the jews, the Jewish gangsters and we're gonna foight ye upper class white people ye? Jews and gypsies together ye?"
Both groups are extremely racist towards other groups so I found it really weird that they would align like that. Seriously what is this show?

Attached: 18563804-low_res-peaky-blinders-v-9255587-e1643978935407.jpg (620x414, 47.01K)

>OP JUST TYPED A FOOKIN WALL OF TEXT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>POCs CANT READ
>ILL SHOW WOT WE DO TO ROICIST IN 1920s BIRMINGHAM

Attached: .gif (498x280, 3.2M)

S6 is out?

Sorry chud, this show is for the enlightened neo liberal.
You are on the wrong side of history, Oswald Mosley was pure evil, Nazis were pure evil, they just tricked the uneducated masses of the era onto supporting them (which would never happen today thanks to us university educated fact checkers)

Biden cheated

*Fortified a legitimate election by legal means
You had 4 years to amend the rules if you didn't like it

it was always cringe

There were literally single digits of non white English in the UK till post WW2, when the colonial powers were encouraged to return to the UK and rebuild it's ruined infrastructure and economy.
After that the government got drunk on cheap labour and block tribal voting

It was always cringe and their target audience was UK chavs, but I don't think it was this cringe desu

>ITS CHEATING WHEN YOU BTFO MY FAVORITE POLITICIAN IN A LANDSLIDE
Trump lost *dabs on u*

Ummm no chud, England has always been diverse! Experts weighed in and it is just the truth

The show has been straight up shit since about season 2. After that there were only moments of goodness. All the points OP made apply to the seasons after season 2. Fucking sad how they raped this show to death. It started so well.

The first 2 seasons were bearable and I watched the rest hoping it would get better.
It turned out to be fantastic cringe-kino, great to laugh at.
But Season 6 is not even funny anymore, it's just brain-numbingly bad.

Are you a racist, mate? Because i focking hate racists.

lmfao

>earshattering tacky rock music plastered in every scene for every character walking down a hallway
this is why I didn't bother with season 5, they try way too hard to make characters look cool

I just got done watching season 1 and thought it was alright except for a couple moments. should i really bother watching the rest of the show? chuds need not apply idc about whiteness or whatever. i'm just talking purely about the story.

>Kid-sniffin' Biden receiving more votes than any presidential candidate in history happened FOR REAL
I'm not exactly a Trump fan, but you actually believe that happened without epic cheats?

too many "cool for the sake of being cool" scenes, like characters just slowly walking etc. At some point it just gets so obvious who their main demopgraphic is (women and third world shitskins)

prove it (you can't)

you're in the '&' phase of Bait & Switch. Has happened to every show with progressive activists any where near it.

i was willing to give it a pass because it was the first season and the walking slow shit was alright but do they really do that shit for 6 seasons? anyway from a story standpoint without spoiling if you please, does the story get better and bigger or does it remain a gang v gang plot x6 ?

I can't definitively prove a green devil didn't fly out of your ass and kiss you on the lips, but common sense says it ain't so. This guy doesn't even have a *tiny* cult of personality built up.

>I'm not exactly a Trump fan
Why the fuck not, faggot?