Do you believe in Sol still?

Do you believe in Sol still?

Attached: blob.png (580x864, 849.52K)

Now more than ever

Attached: ⅂OS.jpg (1920x958, 227.55K)

Snek ate tree to stop the transmissions.
Sol created snek to help them.
Sol is fighting whatever is underground.

Still no season 3 announced?

why would you announce it almost 2 years before hand?

Praise Sol!

Smoothest brain in the thread in TWO posts, amazing. Sol is either,
a) Quantum-AI super computer inside the planet
b) An actual god

So far, it all points to B.

Fuck, meant to say A.

of course, Praise Sol

He seems schizo but at least he doesn't turn you into a fish person.

There are two gods, the actual god and the quantum AI inside the planet.

>Ridley Scott
>Sovl

yea nah, at most its two entities inside the planet, you really need to let that shit go, its not going to happen

I see at least 2 blacks here so I'll never watch this show
can someone give me a 2 paragraph (tops) qrd

>create super advanced robots
>make them ugly niggers

???

why would anyone bother if your never going to watch the show? why would you waste your own time reading it? you are mentally deficient

Because this is a paid advertisement and not an organic discussion?

2 robots and some embryos want to start a new space colony so they escape an earth embroiled in an atheist/not-atheist war.
The female robot turns out to be some sort of terminator with super saiyan mary sue powers. they meet a bunch of people on their new colony and nothing happens for a while until the female robot gets pregnant and ends up giving birth to a snake.
It's a dumb show but you're correct in thinking that the niggers make it significantly worse

lol fucking idiot no it isn't

dude two of the main characters are named "mother" and "father"
mother is a white woman and father is a black man
keep your distance from this one. it's your typical mutt bbc fantasy.

Attached: father and mother.png (2384x1590, 1.83M)

This isn't a disney show so it's unlikely it's a sponsored thread

It better be B. Nothing would be gayer than for it to be just another computer. I want to see technology and human resourcefulness conquer incorporeal evil.

I hope that disbeliever marcus is punished for lacking faith.

I thought this as well but actually they don't have any sexual tension whatsoever. They're basically android coworkers who have both been tasked with raising the next human civilization. Mother is actually in love with her creator and treats Father likehe turns her vagina into a desert.

man shills used to be made of sterner stuff
I doubt I'll ever watch a show that features niggers but who knows. sell me on the mystery of it.
Even the very wise can't see all ends

I think its a dark photon entity

no i'm not selling you on shit, fuck off you faggot

Daily reminder that per the show there's less than 300 humans on Kepler 22b, which means this is all theater and the human species cannot perpetuate itself. Either everyone dies/devolves, or there's a gigantic asspull at the very end.

based retard

She cucks him with a snek

That was nagging me in S1, I had to just put it out of my mind. And on top of that, they can always pull more ships out of their ass to increase the population.