Alain Delon is unironically killing himself

Alain Delon is unironically killing himself

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-194134_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2400, 741.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robbreport.com/style/fashion/alain-delon-style-1234584279/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn’t even know he was sick

It's his decision. At 86 he's lead a full life and beyond the average male life expectancy. If he's sick or ready to die I don't see why anyone could have an issue with him choosing to die.

why do chuds hate euthanasia?

Attached: the_who_1200x1200[1].jpg (565x800, 120.11K)

He had a stroke couple of years ago. I guess it was bad enough that he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his remaining life in whatever condition he is in currently.

Based Moony was the only one to keep his word and die young.

>men don't hit the wa-

unironically wish that was me

Taking care of old people is a multibillion dollar industry that is going to keep growing, but euthanasia being publicly accepted would be bad for business.

Pretty sure states are losing billions annually on elderly care. Conspiracy theorists should if anything claim that governments do want euthanasia.

I hope you take time to reevaluate what you think you know. Hopefully you are still young and willing.

delon deez nuts lmao

>I don't have an argument but just consider that you're wrong okay?
Nah, present an argument or stop posting no one cares about your feelings

literally who

I think Euthanasia becoming thrust into the media would cause roastie women to get back in their lane. Nothing shuts you up quicker than the reminder of your own mortality, that your time will always be temporary

The states are losing money but the people who control the states aren't.

He should hire a hitman who suavely dresses in Aquascutum and follows the code of Bushido.

zoom zoom

anglos are terrifyingly unattractive

someone incels (self described) worship, it's the only reason anyone here's heard of him

Le Samourai was Drive or Taxi Driver for French people and weebs.

>be french
>kill yourself
Kino

I ordered both Timothy Edstrom and Christina Bessey to purchase for me items from this list and they flat out refused which prompted me to wage this war of terrorism against the two of them.

robbreport.com/style/fashion/alain-delon-style-1234584279/

I do not want to wear some fat jack off's used pants. I deserve much better clothing befitting a man of my high sexual importance and market value.

They're a swamp people

Grampa fuckstick isn't going to live forever, bitch. Sad that you value your own money over his well being. The fucker should choke on Tim's jizz and die already. And Mr Cron would agree with me too.