Why weren't any of Riddler's riddles actually hard?

Why weren't any of Riddler's riddles actually hard?

Attached: images (18).jpg (425x721, 34.48K)

actual mind blown moment when we simulated this in math class back in the day at got a ~2/3 success rate when switching doors

Weakest bait I've seen in a long time

what?

Your first choice is between 3 doors so 1/3
Your second choice is between two doors so 1/2
Retards don't understand this

>they fell for the meme

Woah

This question is a jew trick.

See, Monty knows what's behind the doors. If he was forced to be honest, and open a random door, like a decent person, 1/3 of the time it'd be the car, and the other 2/3 times it'd make no difference if you changed doors.

But steel is heavier than feathers.

This is the problem with philosophy and critical thinking in general, this shit is stupid and gay im so glad im a dumbass imagine giving a shit about “the monty hall” problem or whatever this shit is for losers with too much time in their hands go invent cancer cures or something if youre so smart dumbass.

Gas is expensive, goats produce milk. Easy.

what the fuck is triangle goat

Nope, that's wrong. First choice is 1/3. By keeping your original choice, you are remaining at 1/3. By switching, you are effectively getting to choose two doors, bringing your odds of winning up to 66%. It's 2/3, not 1/2.

>should you swap
no, fuck off.

The Jew trick is that there is no 1/3 vs. 2/3. One of the two goat doors doesn't actually exist, it's an illusion. You were really going up against a 50/50 the entire time.

but you literally have higher odds if you switch doors. it's never 50/50. No jew trick, this has been proven experimentally.

Plus goats have vaginas and assholes.

Those experiments are under the assumption of the following:
>chose the car, they'll remove goat 1 and you switch to goat 2
>chose goat 1, they'll remove goat 2 and you switch to the car
>chose goat 2, they'll remove goat 1 and you switch to the car
The trick is that there is no second goat. There is no third door. There is no variable change once one of the goat doors is removed, because it was always a 50/50.

I'm yet to hear a compelling argument for NOT switching.

If you switch you now have a 50% chance of picking the right door of the remaining two.

If you don't switch you now have a 50% chance that you picked the right door.

it's 50%
reddit midwits need not apply

can i keep the goat? i don't know how to drive and i heard they fuck you with taxes on prizes like that anyway

It's the same shit as betting on black in roulette just because there has been a series of red before.

Chance doesn't give a fuck about the past, switching or not switching doesn't change your odds in these circumstances

No, the reveal changed it to 50/50 no matter if you swap or not.