ITT: Any Forums in 1965

>another fucking Western
why

Attached: 484D81E5-0133-4676-BA07-1048A87E1F77.jpg (311x235, 10.38K)

i rape my wife everytime i come home from work, i also have a ford gran torino

Torino wasn't manufactured till -68 you dum-dum

>caring about saddleshit while we're in the middle of a happening

These commies about to get their entire jungle rekt. Better to keep up with the reports while the action is hot, next year will be back to Soviet nothingburgers.

sorry for doubting you Any Forums, Harakiri was a great film, those Japanese do make some good kino

Attached: CUR0X00.gif (350x178, 1.2M)

We should send death threats to Gene Roddenberry for casting NIGGERS in his space show. NIGGERS don't belong in space. I feel angry about it and I'll receive nothing but encouragement from this website which means I am right

Attached: EC_Judgementday.jpg (250x231, 28.02K)

Fuck off grandpa, racism is not cool anymore these are the 60s, get in with the times

Legally you can't rape your wife. It just counts as sex.

>I am forgotten
This guy is so done.

Attached: Stanley_Kubrick_in_Dr._Strangelove_Trailer_(4)_Cropped[1].jpg (995x1232, 287.46K)

Muh daddy killed nips and didn't afraid of anything

They can't keep getting away with it!

Niggers in space is simply not realist. It make no sense to see people with a different skill color than mine in space. We should harass Nichols non stop and we'll name our campaign randomly after the Watergate hotel, we'll call this movement StarGate to gatekeep those niggers out of our pristine scifi

Forgot pic.

Attached: Helponesheet.jpg (220x335, 26.38K)

>be me
>live in suburban New York, Long Island
>come home from work
>wife's been nagging at me for weeks to go see the new film The Sound of Music
>too tired to deal with the nagging
>decide to go watch it
>decent flick, but not as good as say Lawrence of Arabia
>wife really happy we finally went
>starts "thanking" me in the car ride back home
>makes my favorite dinner with a smile on her face
>later greets me in the evening with a white satin lingerie

I'll tell ya, if I knew it was this easy to make her happy enough to please me on the way home and later in bed I'd be taking her to see this movie all the time.
I should probably look into those broadway shows she's always talking about.

Attached: 1392913119384.jpg (300x300, 34.52K)

That Roman Polanski is an incredibly talented director and a nice guy too. I had the honor to meet him and a wonderful human being. He even asked my 13 year old daughter if she wanted to get some directing tips from him in his dressing room.

Attached: Repulsion.jpg (1056x1580, 347.74K)

How long are we going to have to put up with degenerate commy trash like this on our screens? Why can't we go back to proper cop shows like Dixon of Dock Green?

Attached: zcars.png (1200x675, 793.79K)

IT IS...BALLOON

>I-IS THAT...A NIGGER IN MY TELEVISION AND FILM?,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE

Westerns are dying, John Wayne looks fat and gross now and Gary Cooper died 4 years ago

You guys are all finks.

Go suck an egg