He's the zanzibart of filmmaking

He's the zanzibart of filmmaking.

Attached: david lynch.jpg (194x259, 6.44K)

Reminder that Lynch has a career because John Waters praised Eraserhead in the press and encouraged people to see it whil promoting Pink Flamingos.

Attached: LynchWaters.jpg (401x700, 53.67K)

>Zanzibart...forgive me

Why does David have diarrhea on his trousers

It was actually a later movie but still. John Waters, and also Terrence Malick fighting for him are the reason Lynch is what he is.

Because Lynch is always in his art studio doing paintings and sculptures.

Why is he making diarrhea sculptures

and you are the drone of reddit. ur point?

Eraserhead is student-film-tier garbage, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Such a basic bitch.

Attached: 1647892081540.jpg (1280x720, 78.8K)

Ah, that would be Orson Welles.

I'm just glad we get something different. Also there's something nightmarishly relatable in his work, no one can explain it.

He is American Uwe Boll.

Also Mel Brooks and Sissy Spacek

esoteric nigga based and red pilled

He just puts a spotlight on the weird shit that goes on in life, that you almost never notice consciously.

Dick Laurent...forgive me...

Is there any director with bigger dick energy than lynch?

Attached: F9B58D69-EB5F-4E3A-8D2A-8A19FE87ACD7.jpg (1533x2000, 402.6K)

He uses goddamned hypno-wizard powers on women. He doesn't need big dick energy. He's got cosmic dick energy.

Epic win

He’s a surrealist but simultaneously depicts absurdity in mundanity. That’s the core of his work. Something as innocuous as sitting in a cafe or waiting for your husband to return home from work is turned into eldrich horror

ah fuck yeah 3 hours of nothing that's the stuff mmmmm perfection bloody genius that lynch fella

Attached: 1647951421098.jpg (1000x1518, 73.81K)

Now turn your phone off and watch it again.

you said that last time and i did and it's still shit

>hypno-wizard powers
I think it’s a combination of being effortlessly charming but also very allusive and mysterious. He gives so little of himself away that people are entranced by his mere presence.

> He's got cosmic dick energy.
Won’t deny that, he radiates like he’s got a knob bigger than the giant from Twin Peaks.

>Oh, Angelo...