What is the reason of extremely high movie budgets? Nowadays producers spend hundreds of millions usd for single movie...

What is the reason of extremely high movie budgets? Nowadays producers spend hundreds of millions usd for single movie. How are they supposed to profit from a movie with 300 million dollar budget? It feels like they are producing movies not with financial motives but something else.

Attached: DisneyEmployeeWithRetardedPerson.webm (640x900, 2M)

It’s all money laundering.

/thread

now do the fine art market

does it feel like you're the rey in the webm and op is the retard?

Did she almost go in for a kiss there before she saw he was giving a hug?
bros..?

Attached: 1497425018656.jpg (627x720, 77.53K)

What are you talking about, Endgame cost about 350 mill (maybe 550-600 mill in total) and made close to 3 billion.

he's got a huge ass

>MAGA hat
because of course

I couldn't tell you, I've never been able to make it past the 2 second mark where he thrusts his hands out.

That's why they do franchises. Those still rake in the money pretty reliably.
New stuff is gambling.

you must be projecting yourself onto him or something. I have a pretty low tolerance for cringe but this isn't hard to watch at all

Tard booty

looked like a brief moment of
"oh fuck here he comes"

I dont think so. look again, she's puckering her lips even
I think retardchad could have gotten a peck on the cheek

Yes, she does. Oof!

You can almost see the bile rising in her gullet. It must have taken a superhuman effort not to vomit over his combined body odor and geekiness.

You are so completely incapable of reading human emotion lmao

user, she's actually looking shy.

its for doing tax scam stuff would be my guess

I went to a really large high school - about 4,500 kids. There was a special ed program that had about 30 of these little knuckles. One of them was this fat little ginger kid named Phillip. He was like the boss of all the retarded kids & was known for hiding in bathroom stalls, shitting in his hand, & ambushing anyone else who came into the bathroom by throwing shit at them. Since he was in special ed, they kept letting him getting away with it until one day a student had enough. I don't know it's true or not, but rumor was a student had shit thrown on him for like the 3rd time & went into the stall & locked Phillip's ass out cold. The best part was the Phillip face planted into his own shit in his hand. Apparently he must have been unconscious for a few minutes but woke up & ran into the special ed room crying to his teacher with shit on his face. He never threw shit at anyone again & the student never got caught or in trouble. No one knew who punched him. Every graduating class would have their senior photos put into the year book w/ a quote of their choice. One of the quotes two years later by a student read 'I ended Phillips reign of terror'.

based story user

Nope. Disney actors at the park can be fired on the spot for kissing customers, unless it's a kid.

She was just being kind to a fat autistic manchild.

And she's not going to kiss you when you put your fat, sweaty hands on her when Mommy takes you.