When is our boy Jorobe coming back?

When is our boy Jorobe coming back?

Attached: e8b1c31dfb07de6aea8c3908de968553_c5_720x720.jpg (720x720, 73.73K)

He fucked a bunch of kids

What comes first, the need to fuck kids so you become an internet personality with easy access to children online or you become an internet personality and the easy access of impressionable kids leads you to wanting to fuck them?

The former is cringe, the latter is kino

Attached: snapshot.jpg (640x360, 39.14K)

This nigga is only a few months older than me yet he looks 45
The fuck

Yet another leftist male feminist exposed as a dangerous homosexual paedophile rapist. It's a very common trope but always funny.

It's like how all the most vocal liberal game developers end up being exposed for running slave ships of companies and treating their staff like utter shit. Being an outspoken liberal is a sign of deep character flaws, nearly always.

This guy was everywhere a few months ago. I called him a pedo and a sex offender as did many people with a brain. Then he is exposed as a gay pedo who tried to fuck kids and would creep on underage boys. Now it's like he has never existed. Completely wiped from history and memoryholed.
Every ''feminist trans ally'' is like this guy. They're all sexual incel predators disguising themselves as some kind of moral crusaders.

>swept under the rug as soon as he got outed as a child rapist
Many such cases

When does he get out of jail?

For me? It's Vinnymcflyboi

Attached: dow).jpg (720x1280, 60.28K)

2020 was insane.

>If I white knight hard enough no one will notice me buggering the fuck out of these underage boys

And he would've got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids

Attached: Wronghead.webm (406x720, 2.88M)

He really doesn't. What are you talking about?

Hi Jorobe

It's amazing how well discrimination based on appearance works. You can spot a kid diddler a mile away every time.

Man, some people just shouldn't grow facial hair

He was exposed by one his marks not a retard from here. One of the boys was smart enough to just post his DMs.

The amount of little girls I've seen in his comment sections praising him for providing "a safe space" to them is scary as fuck. Makes you realize just how woeful parenting is out there these days. It's also terrifying to think that some cunt only a few months older than me can go online, say all the right things, and cultivate an audience of young boys and girls who know no better. It actually makes my fucking blood boil come to think of it. And we're considered the incels for pointing it out. I'm pretty relaxed in my daily life but that genuinely makes me feel murderous

Well given the protests about working conditions I think that it cold be due to their educational institutions teaching them that forced labor is okay

He doesn't look 45,you autist.

It's called comic exaggeration you literal-minded spastic?

There is nothing wrong with murdering Jorobe

now i admire jorobe, i do, but he's no dr pizza

>their educational institutions
Those are overwhelmingly leftist, so it makes sense that they will push for forced, unpaid labor.

Attached: 1634626002809.webm (576x1024, 1.75M)

he's too busy dating raping bitches

That knuckle sandwich is indeed kino.

I think that it will only end up making people lose confidence in capitalism as a whole, since they will blame capitalism instead of leftism, only for leftists to be blindly caught in the crossfire

>someone doesn't look old
>call him old
Peak comedy.
Let me try: he looks like mummy xdddsssdd

Why do people make this type of content?

A progressive that also happens to be a priest? Say it ain't so

You know you want it Any Forums

Attached: Jorobe ass.webm (576x1024, 1.62M)

i mean you're the only one trying to defend the perceived youth of a literal paedo gay rapist here user lmao

>look I would never rape a girl I swear!

This.
Convincing the world that physiognomy doesn't real is the greatest trick the devil & the kikes ever pulled

To win the trust of children, then pound them.

Hol up, you saying a man like this molests kids? I don't believe it.

he's wearing a pearl necklace, i wouldn't be worried about him raping girls

I'm not defending anything. He just really doesn't look 45.

>hey let's rape this chick
>nah im good bro

Pretty impressive making yourself look like a psycho when trying to virtue signal.

We know you fucking faggot