Spend $4000 dollars a month to live in this

>spend $4000 dollars a month to live in this
do americans really?

Attached: file.png (1221x562, 295.85K)

Yes plus tip

It's like that in every big city in the world. European families live in fucking apartments.

>tfw wagie and i struggle to pay for my $800 studio type apartment

It's the "Avoid Living in Squalor With Ethnics" fee, most coastal whites pay it gladly.

>most coastal whites pay it gladly

While voting for laws that enable what they keep running away from. I feel for Texans.

in London you would pay £1500/month to share an apartment.

>I feel for Texans.
I don't. If Texans were as tough and proud as they claim to be, Texas would've never turned into California 2.0 in the first place.

worth it for the hustle and bustle
actually i could never get a good night sleep in the city fucking ambulances and yelling crackheads all night long
wore earplugs for a year and then my ears started having problems

European apartments are at least quality wise actually made out of reinforced materials suited for life and not out of something that a light breeze will blow away.

>then my ears started having problems
Please elaborate, I've been sleeping with earplugs for about 3 years now

Attached: 1499303129205.png (800x769, 126.27K)

>Tfw shared a 3 floor flat with 5 other lads
>tfw i cost 500 a month
>tfw it was absolute peak comfy until they started bringing birds and getting girlfriend
>tfw the entire house turned into a toxic warzone where all the girls couldn't stand each other

started have dizziness due to an inner ear imbalance caused by my eardrum not being able to breath, according to the ear nose and throat dude

Not what I experienced living with a French family and an Italian family for some exchange program back in highschool. Old rickety buildings. They had some charm but they were still old. A Middle-class family shouldn't have to live in a 100 year old apartment.

europeans will proudly put their clothes washing machine in their kitchen and see no problem with it

i rented a one room flat in paris for a week and the shower was like 1 square foot if you dropped the soap you'd have to open the door and get out to pick it up
paris was great by the way, loved it

Oh fuck I'm probably gonna get that now.

I don't understand why nobody's made special earmuffs for sleeping that aren't some hard plastic abomination.

it's counterintuitive but having loud white noise helps a lot for me, your brain learns to tune it out quickly and it drowns out smaller sounds that are more of an issue
i've got an extractor fan that i use at nights, the room needs it anyway, but there are audio mixes you can listen to that are the same idea

life is just hell if you are a light sleeper bro, we were made to suffer
i now have basically a detatched sleeping room away from any other house or asshole noisemakers and i get a solid 9 hours of uninterrupted peaceful refreshing sleep for the first time in my entire life and im in a completely different reality, i was also so grumpy and shitty and now i just love life (he says while posting on Any Forums) but seriously though

>the shower was like 1 square foot if you dropped the soap you'd have to open the door and get out to pick it up

Yeah, that sounds like Europe. A bunch of weird unconventional crap like that.

Same but 2 years, no problems so far

>A bunch of weird unconventional crap like that.
they always talk shit about american toilet paper but i learned that italians and french dont use bidets that shoot water up your ass its more like a faucet you squat over and dig the chunks out with your hand
never shake a europeans hand

Attached: bidet.jpg (1632x1224, 421.64K)

>dig the chunks out with your hand

Yeah, I remember putting 2 and 2 together after learning that it doesn't actually spray water. If you're going to take the time to wash your asshole every time you take a shit, you might as well just step in the shower for a quick soak. Toss out the bidet and gain an extra square foot for a larger shower.