WAH! I'M A WHITE GUY WHO HAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING!! WHY CAN'T I HAVE MORE??

>WAH! I'M A WHITE GUY WHO HAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING!! WHY CAN'T I HAVE MORE??
now do you get why everyone is against you?

Attached: FIGHT.jpg (1600x900, 202.31K)

Because of 24/7 propaganda bombardment of dehumanization and outright lies.

He didn't have love in his live nor a fulfilling job. The fact that you reduce 'have it all' to having some bugman job means you're a soulless retard.

he literally has nothing retard his apartment blew up and he wasted all his money buying ikea shit

I am Jack's complete lack of cock

such as?
He sure had the money to buy an expensive condo filled with expensive furniture. Guess he was just BEGGING to stay at that job right? He'd be homeless without it!

He didn't have a gf right? He met Marla when he already have DID.

>funds project mayhem and a bunch of other shit
yeah... white males are truly the most oppressed! how could he live on only 200k a year?!

>funds project mayhem
they were stealing shit and living in a condemned house illegally

This movie isn't about race. There are black fight club members.

>t.nigger

Opinion discarded

>there's one black extra in the film so you can't analyze the film through the lens of race
dont even want to unpack this one lol
and working two jobs because he "couldn't sleep"
there's the concession folxs

>such as?

Attached: 1643675728092.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

>missing the point this hard
I know it's a b8 thread, but try harder next time.

>and working two jobs because he "couldn't sleep"
yeah this doesn't sound like a very enjoyable life retard

>HAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING

He literally had nothing. Do you even watched the movie, you fucking retard?

>such as

Attached: 1595996314504.jpg (5000x5000, 3.01M)

>Movie is about how society makes people be part of the corporate machine and waste their life away on material objects
>OP the fag: DURR WHY THE WHITE GUY COMPLAINING

Attached: JokerWTF.jpg (866x587, 70.06K)

>hey chud heres my folder of Any Forums infographs that i've never checked. so what if they're filled with fake articles
epic bro!

Were you alive in the late 90s as anything but a child? If not then stfu. If yes how can you be this out of touch?

>It's a "zoomers seethe at 90's movies because they have no future" thread

Based

Attached: popcorn.gif (220x220, 155.16K)

>he sure had the money to buy an expensive condo filled with expensive furniture

Idiot, his problem is that he's been told that buying expensive stuff would make him happy. Material things don't make like that happy, it just fills a hole that keep getting bigger. The main character is DEPRESSED.

>165440749
>no that doesn’t count n’yah n’yah
Every. Fucking. Time.

i am jack's brown 'person' who cant understand white art

Protip: Nobody is happy, except in short bursts. When you solve one problem, your attention goes to another one. When you run out of problems, you create one. This is human nature. The urgency of the problems may decrease as you climb the ladder and certain things in the "hierarchy of needs" are secured, but they don't actually feel less urgent.

People are extremely adaptable, both for better and for worse. The same person is capable of being levelheaded during an absolute crisis, as well as vaguely miserable when everything is objectively fine.

in what reality does he have everything, he has condiments and that's it