Jackass Forever

>looks into the camera for the moneyshot
Is this learned behavior?

Attached: scorpion-sting-rachel-wolfson.webm (498x280, 575.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5XcQOZfmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like CGI scorpion.

it would be 100x more expensive then a real one you nigger

this movie stained the entire series entirely + bombed by itself
is this the power of feminism

whats wrong with her skin?

coke and california sun, they all look like that up close

big ones aren't as venomous as their deadlier smaller cousins. Big scorpions are still spooky as fuck, primordial lobster spiders, deadly though? no. especially with a first aid crew on sight.

I would be extremely impressed if someone could animate weight of a scorpion at that level

But if they can't get their "tuff girl" new cast member to do it, just fake it.
Ok, mate.

Someone post the Samuel L. Jackson green screen gun image

why didn't they just gave her a glass full of every male that worked on that film then make her drink that crap

learned from your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5XcQOZfmA
she was a pretty good guest on the last Are You Garbage

i liked 4, the new crew was shockingly ok; only part I didn't like was all the cock torture. some weren't even stunts, just torture. the worst jackass movie but if you like jackass you'll like this
can confirm

Women in Jackass don't work because to me it makes it seem like a BDSM thing, women are known sluts so they would probably get off to being in pain.
Still, this bitch did nothing of worth, everything she did was nothing compared to what the guys did, and sometimes she would be there just occupying space
Out of the whole new crew only two were justified being in the opening credits, the others are like the CKY guys or Loomis, meaning they were guests but not important enough for me or anyone to really care about

Did anyone feel this was a major step down from the last one?
>No Bam
>New people there to take the load off from the aging cast seem too excited to be in a Jackass movie.
>Covid fucking up the shoot so most of the film is in the backyard of the producer's house.
>"Do you consent?!" "Do you consent?!"
>Relying too much on nut-shots rather than elaborate bits
I feel like this was a lot tamer than the previous entries. I've seen more gnarly stunts on Youtube than most of the bits here.

I got you senpai

Attached: 1647439169902.jpg (640x635, 42.59K)

Based, checked and dubs-pilled

Attached: ball_bounce.gif (320x240, 1.12M)

FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: bam.jpg (634x454, 34.4K)

Something about her expression makes me...angry

>seeing Bam in the one skit
>they try to cut him out as much as possible
>tribute to Dunn at the end

I had fun watching it. Wish Bam could've been in it properly. Felt young. Felt like my best years were behind me. Never gone from having a big smile on my face to utter sadness so fast. I want to go back.

Attached: damn.jpg (753x707, 29.01K)

Stop posting webms please. Some cant watch them.

It’s hilarious since Bam was the reason anyone continued to care about the franchise with his show. Viva La Bam and Wildboyz both aired the same night on MTV, and Wildboyz ended up being moved to MTV2 after shit ratings.

Kill yourself mobileposter

Don't forget the skin-smothering makeup that leads to ugly skin which leads to more makeup which leads to uglier skin which leads to...

>a woman in Jackass
Ruins the entire vibe

who would ever watch woke jackass

not that hard surely

2>2.5>3>3.5>4

4 was not nearly gnarly enough, no bam, new people sucked. I just watched 3.5 and it was way better than 4. 4 should've been branded as a 'back to basics'