The script contradicts itself and is impossible to understand

>the script contradicts itself and is impossible to understand
>the lore is needlessly convoluted
Quite honestly I wouldn’t even watch this movie.

Attached: D6319751-E653-4B9F-9B32-428B6157F100.png (267x240, 26.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13912-son-of-god
frame-poythress.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PoythressVernTheMysteryOfTheTrinityATrinitarianApproachToTheAttributesOfGod.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we never really established the holy spirit as a character in catholic school

Your school sucked at its own purpose then.

>It has been noted that the Gospel of John and the First Epistle of John have given the term a meta-physical and dogmatic significance. Undoubtedly the Alexandrian Logos concept has had a formative and dominant influence on the presentation of the doctrine of Jesus' sonship in the Johannean writings. The Logos in Philo is designated as the "son of God"; the Logos is the first-born; God is the father of the Logos ("De Agricultura Noe," § 12 [ed. Mangey, i. 308]; "De Profugis," § 20 [ed. Mangey, i. 562]). In all probability these terms, while implying the distinct personality of the Logos, carry only a figurative meaning. The Torah also is said to be God's "daughter" (Lev. R. xx.). At all events, the data of the Synoptic Gospels show that Jesus never styled himself the son of God in a sense other than that in which the righteous might call themselves "sons" or "children" of God.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13912-son-of-god
tl;dr this movie is based off of some chuds who didn't understand The Matrix

A literal apostle > a horny king and disgruntled monk

I’m so pissed off with Jesus that he refused to just tell it like it is. Instead we get cryptic anecdotes and epistles to work with. I’m going to burn in hell because Jesus refused to clearly explain shit.

Fucking brainlets.
frame-poythress.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PoythressVernTheMysteryOfTheTrinityATrinitarianApproachToTheAttributesOfGod.pdf

>The (((Jewish))) Encyclopedia
>gives teachings in easy to understand parables
>plebs still still get filtered

The parables aren’t even hard to understand, its the fact that he didn’t write anything down or even give a coherent theological system, resulting in the apostles giving us a bunch of contradictory accounts.

You're one to talk

Attached: christ cuck.jpg (1338x1558, 238.97K)

I too explain vital matters in the form of parables that can be interpreted in a thousand different ways.

That image makes no sense

Attached: 16477576133938298359471018543391.jpg (500x664, 45.46K)

>resulting in the apostles giving us a bunch of contradictory accounts
None of the accounts contradict, they just cover different details and perspectives. Most atheists are too retarded to understand this.
>Jews wrote the book that calls them sons of the devil and untrustworthy idolators

I can interpret your post as you being a retarded faggot, but the intended meaning is nevertheless clear.

ok but why didn't jesus just write down anything, why do we have to rely on people who themselves have to interpret what jesus was saying

What's illiteracy

>I can interpret your post as you being a retarded faggot, but the intended meaning is nevertheless clear.

Attached: gif 6.gif (512x512, 1.67M)

Attached: 16479225874768263916688017753379.jpg (600x438, 35.61K)

kinos for misinterpretation due to biases?

Attached: Epicurus2.png (1389x2537, 1.69M)

the son of god was illiterate?

Hindus have a cooler trinity

Attached: 4755_1417975042_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 148.93K)

Probably

There is no hell in Christianity. Eternal damnation just means your soul being destroyed.

Ok, enjoy burning in hell for falling for that heretical bullshit.

Then Jesus accomplished his purpose.
>[Mark 4:10-12] When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,
>“ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
>and ever hearing but never understanding;
>otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’ ”
Jesus canonically spoke cryptically so that the damned would not understand.