How long has it been since you felt the touch of a woman?

How long has it been since you felt the touch of a woman?
Relatives don’t count.

Attached: 92AE2BC7-40B0-473E-A032-F49CE1047DC8.jpg (346x260, 12.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-u-Z0zRXCII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>relatives don't count
I'm married to my cousin

I came inside my grandma gf a couple days ago

I thought they put you in a mental asylum, cwc

I had (the worst) sex (of my life) just last week senpaitachi

Attached: cdf05b50d13e95bf84eeaefe5ca8b455.jpg (639x553, 30.57K)

Never. What's it like, bros?

week and a half

10 minutes. Why do you ask?

kissed and hugged the gf when I dropped her home on sunday

There's a girl at work that always hugs me and calls me babe. I would ask her out, but there's no way someone as extroverted as her would be able to stand me for longer than five minutes. I'd bore her to death.
based barbussy enjoyer

A little before the pandemic fiasco. I got fatter sitting at home and I don't feel comfortable dating until I lose weight.

never and if a woman randomly hugged me or something i would disassociate immediately. having sex would be like watching a Tim Burton film on shrooms.

Attached: 1611109372848.png (1366x768, 574.67K)

last Tuesday at a Sixteen Deluxe show
youtube.com/watch?v=-u-Z0zRXCII
It started while I was at the bar watching them when out of the corner of my eye I could see a woman come up kinda behind me and next to me. I particularly noticed her hold up both of her arms and kinda do a little dance for a few seconds. What followed was literally one the most insanely gorgeous aromas I have ever experienced in my entire life. I sat there literally on a wild rollercoaster ride of this smell for a few minutes when as I recall I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see literally one of the most beautiful women I have have met in my entire life ask me what I was drinking. After I told her she said cheers and I think maybe we just raised our glasses then I turned back to watch the show. All the while using literal jedi mind powers to restrict my perpetual smile to just very slight instead of the biggest grin of my whole my life. I could keep going in detail but it just went on from there to hugs and titty rubbing. All while she was there with her boyfriend or whatever who was very pleasant to me. I don't know what was going on nor do I care. I think maybe they were just trying to get me to buy them drinks. The bartender seemed very annoyed with them.

My girlfriend, like 2 minutes ago. God I hate that bitch.

In bed with my wife right now. Waiting to put the kid in his bassinet.

I'm 28 and I've never touched a woman

Attached: 4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png (413x479, 41.38K)

but u came out of 1

>asian
He couldn't even get a White woman, he had to get a gook lmao.

Covid lockdowns in Aus affected me badly.
First time an unrelated woman touched me in a couple years and also the last time was when I got my first professional haircut since 2020 and the hairdresser washed my hair beforehand.

I wasn't an incel before covid but when she touched me I got a weird sadness and thought of Any Forums
Before that haircut I didn't understand men who paid for prostitutes, but now I do.

By 18 I made out with at least 60+ girls. Sometimes I would go to parties and literally walk up to girls and start making out with them. Super sus nowadays obviously. I've fucked around 8-10. Last three years have been a dry spell. I don't think I've had a real conversation with anyone for over 2 years. At 23 I was in a psych ward and I've never gotten better since then. end cringey diary post.

grade 6 when we were doing a school dance.

I've never been hugged romantically or sexually. I'm 33.

Want to die

I just explained what a zoning character is to my bitch and that sagat is my favorite