Star Wars used to be cool

>Star Wars used to be cool
I wish we could go back.

Attached: Fordo says fuck it.webm (1246x702, 1.84M)

webm unrelated

Why did anyone ever make blaster-resistant armor that would be cheap and available enough for mass production?

The less George Lucas was involved, the better Star Wars got, but now it will always be Disney

>t. broccoli head

You're the kind of nigger that pretends the duel in A New Hope isn't awkward as hell to watch.

Same reason helmets in reality don't have a ballistic rating for rifle ammunition

>People actually shit on the 2D Clone Wars

The Clone Wars were cool as fuck.
Was my favorite as a kid. Only ever watched star wars and played star wars games if they had clones in them

The final blackpill is that things will always get worse. Media will get worse, economy will get worse, society will get worse, etc. Star Wars is what blackpilled me on this. All that has any hope of changing in a positive matter is your own life.

I'm the kind of nigger that isn't a 28 year old pedophile who watches Cartoon Network.

Oddly specific thing to clarify. Glad I'm not either.

The only ones that tend to shit on Genndy Wars are Any Forums niggers that raid Any Forums when the next Star Wars product is about to come out.

probably Filoni fellators in denial that their orange negress waifu is laughable garbage

True but also I wouldn't mind fucking that orange negress waifu

Any Forums has bad takes on everything regarding comics and cartoons.
They're not as bad as Any Forums, but inferior to Any Forums in having taste in their own properties.

It was always gay. It was for dorky outcasts and now it's for troons.

Gendy always makes pure kino.

fair enough but she's still a shit character

As long as it's 2D

At least those dorky outcasts had a sense of community, now they can't even have that.
Nerd culture was a mistake.

Attached: download.png (246x205, 7.64K)

>t.

Attached: picture of (you).png (738x415, 547.83K)

I would fuck 2003 Grievous desu senpai.

Attached: 0F53B838-CCFD-41B2-BB0E-62D9E772E2BA.gif (400x225, 449.62K)

Fuck off, roastie.

Attached: 1643140279624.png (507x303, 110.62K)