AAAAVEEEEE MAAAARIIIAAAA

AAAAVEEEEE MAAAARIIIAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-022911-766.png (535x393, 136.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYb09Dv5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for me, it's Por Ti Volare.

Chilling performance, he said he went to the dark corners of the internet (Reddit and Twitter) to immerse himself in the role, and it shows.

Classic performance

peak cringe

Peak kino

Why did he pick that song? What am I missing?

Watch the movie again and pay attention

Stupid chuds, post a Vocaroo right now if you can do it better.

Classic Batman

youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYb09Dv5E

Calm down Paul

Fuck you thats what, son. don’t you @ me

>he said he went to the dark corners
he was already here, years before, classic dano knowing the future with his mental powers

So embarrassing.

Well yeah he's the riddler.

they are loud and obnoxious

It's retarded, the same if he would've said "Heh... that's not what I expected (it is)" and started humming lacrimosa. It's autism for the sake of autism to dehumanise an incel archetype. Nobody is going to watch this and empathise with a fucking autismo singing classical opera overabused for dramatic scenes. If he started to sing Parole by Gigi Dag and wildly flailing with his arms, he might be a little relatable and we can't have that.

you are el fagga alada

the riddler was always loud and dumb, even when he almost died and transformed into Hush, Batman get into his head telling him how stupid and lame he was as the riddler

they like music that rhymes

it was ave maria and the reason he was a choirboy singing ave maria when he met the Wayne's

Imagine if a Hollywood (((writer))) approached Kantbot or something to write a genuinely convincing alt-conservatist character. They don't want to have a discussion, they are scared because they realise that support of the narrative is crumbling. All jokes aside, violent insurrection as a result of the draft being refused en masse by young men could very well happen. All of the snarky, quirky cat lady women are one military logistical error away from getting victimized and no amount of Batman movies can prevent that.

>choirboy
you reckon he ever was celibate? if you catch my drift

many such cases, sad!

If there is such a fucking moral panic around incels why don't some of these sanctimonious cunts writing the articles just spread their legs and make them not be incels anymore? Seems simple enough

Orphans had to sing that at Thomas Wayne funeral

It happened once and it most likely will happen again. All of the complacency of today's youth is built upon trust that the National Guard will be there when the reckoning comes. What if they do not? What if they are the reckoning? Who will protect your right to say whatever you want when doing so will result in getting flayed alive in public? All of these made up realities these people are living in will be stripped away from them like candy from a toddler when the US declines past the point of no return.

Attached: De_Spaanse_Furie,_anoniem,_ca_1585,_MAS.jpg (1200x991, 435.46K)

is this guy British??

when is this shit coming to a streaming service or DVD? i really dont wanna watch a shitty camrip, but i also want to participate in discussions on /teevee/

Cunt isn't even that good. You can't even drunkenly talk to people anymore. I didn't even care for their stinking cunts, but was just looking for people to talk to and even so I was refused at every interval. Mind you, these minge Spanish cunts and other dykes are far below my pretty and fresh legal teenage gf. They wouldn't know. They've been fucked too much by Netflix.

I think that we need to reintroduce beatings for women so that they will stop understanding the world from a perspective that they are entitled to not live in fear. We should normalize single women living in fear and being afraid to go outside. We should normalize anonymous threatening of committing heinous crimes against humanity in war time if it comes. We should normalize making women too afraid to go to the office out of the simple reason that someone might rig their car with explosives.
These people were never meant to be on equal footing with men. They cannot handle Damocles' Sword, they're too weak and frail for it. When they aren't taken care of, they ruin things.

Attached: 3c4a0b429d804c1fc0a665b067b0079a.300x300x1.jpg (300x300, 10.28K)

Did you even watch it? There was clearly a play for empathy since the promise to him and to the other orphans got shitcanned when Thomas died, and he spent his childhood in hell surrounded by babies dying from cold and rats eating your fingers, while everyone was feeling sorry for the poor billionaire boy in his mansion.
And it's because of the actions Riddler and his goons did that Batman realized he needs to be more than just the embodiment of vengeance.

i think they are authist user, they can't even understand a batman movie