If they were in the same universe would they become virgin autistic best friends?

If they were in the same universe would they become virgin autistic best friends?

Attached: 0379859.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1280x720, 86.79K)

I fucking hate I know women are already making fan arts of those two fucking.

Missed opportunity by not having them be connected somehow. But I know Joaquin doesn't seem like he's interested in being in a full-blown franchise

They would scream at eachother.

examples?

batman is just like all his villains, they all had something shitty happen to them but instead of going against it they became a part of it

Well that's the thing. Joaquin wouldn't do it. He wouldn't want to be plastered all over bed sheets and lunchboxes. It's why he told Marvel to fuck off for years.

No. Batman is a volcel. Joker is an incel, just like Riddler. The central conflict of The Batman is volcel vs. incel, how did you miss this?

I have no fucking idea what volcel is.

>Missed opportunity
It would be extremely cringe

Not my problem, nigger.

>Joaquin Phoenix and Robert Pattinson having an autistic incel meltdown together
Nah. Kill yourself.

Both are fucking cringe and you’ll be hating yourself for liking them in 5-10 years

Sounds like mouseshill samefag cope.

I already feel embarrassed enough going to watch a batman movie or a joker movie, I don't need it to be le epic fanservice crossover "SQUEEEEE I recognise that reference from the comics because I saw a youtuber tell me about it!" on top of that.

Stop samefagging, retard.
>I already feel embarrassed
What a pathetic loser. Imagine being embarrassed by watching stuff. Just fucking get over it, retard. Are you a woman or what? Be a man and just watch stuff you like. And if it makes you feel ashamed then don't watch it. It's that easy, pathetic teenager.

>I don't need
Who gives a fuck what you need?

>I already feel embarrassed enough going to watch a batman movie or a joker movie
Then why go, retard? I doubt you have any friends or anyone that forces you to go or gives a shit what you watch. Most people don't care about what others do, anyways.

Batman is good because he refuses to have sex, joker is bad because he can't have sex

,>what if Batman and Joker were in the same universe?
...I've got some good news for you

Phoenix's Joker isn't. This is Battinson's Joker.

Attached: RUXCHFSVPVER5KYNJ7FTU522QU.jpg (1200x900, 74.93K)