Mike Teavee did nothing wrong

Mike Teavee did nothing wrong.

Attached: ddosfs8-afb401db-7851-4284-91c1-9e1ec1532247.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

He failed to notice his fellow children being knocked off one by one

He still could've continued the competition even after being shrunk though, it was only because his mother and wonka forced him off that he lost.

>be destined to be a manlet with manlet genes
>get onto Wonka's Wild Ride
>realize that all the candy in the world won't make up for being 5'11"
>trick Wonka into giving you height instead
Mike was playing 4D chess all along.

>you can eat ANYTHING
>b-but don't drink lol
#JusticeForGloop

>Breaking the rules means you're out
>Unless you drink the fizzy lifting drink, then it's fine

Attached: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory - It's WonkaVision Scene (9-10) fandango Movieclips Mike Teavee shrunk termux ffmpeg mpv.webm (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Wonka was an autist so it was a multi-layered test for the kids. They all fuck up in some way, Charlie included, but he only gets off because he was the one kid who was willing to apologize for his fuck up, plus return the secret candy instead of take it to sell off.

>lermaninoff

Attached: C9ZqWvet76MKGi5e5pwhjX-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 75.7K)

Augustus was never even offered the gobstopper, and since Charlie never gave his gobstopper up until the very end we never got to see what the other children would do, or if they would apologize since they were all sent away after being punished. For that matter, Mike Teavee had nothing to apologize for. The kid saw a teleporter that shrinks people and wanted to be teleported and shrunk, I would've done the same in his position, children think that shit is awesome.

>kid watch too much television
>is called Mike TeaVee

Bravo Stuart

>Augustus was never even offered the gobstopper
You don't know this. Presumably every child who got a gold ticket was.
>The kid saw a teleporter that shrinks people and wanted to be teleported and shrunk, I would've done the same in his position, children think that shit is awesome.
That doesn't mean he should have done it. Discipline and self-control are important virtues a person must possess to inherit the kingdom.

>That doesn't mean he should have done it
Why not? Seriously, what did he have to lose? The only reason he was knocked out of the competition is ironically cause his mom and wonka were more concerned with unshrinking him than he himself was.
>Discipline and self-control are important virtues a person must possess to inherit the kingdom.
Pretty sure God will forgive a child wanting to go on a great shrinking adventure.

he was annoying as fuck. I hope he died.

How was he annoying?

>wait til a get a real one, Colt .45, pop won't let me have one yet will you, pop?
>not until you're 12, son
do americans really?

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that. Teaching children to shoot guns is ancient wisdom.

Attached: IllegalLiveGopher-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 190.33K)

Bastard fuckin midge bastards

you must be annoying if you didn't think so. he was an obnoxious faggot.

I thought he was endearing desu.

Rewatched recently, felt that Augustus, Violet, and Mike were all pretty cute kids and felt mildly uncomfortable seeing them is distress.
The only real brat was Veruca.

That's the thing though, Mike was never even in distress. Like most children, he was excited about being teleported and shrunk. His mother and Wonka were basically killjoys who forced him to quit the competition early.