What else even is there.

bump

why do people on here pretend this movie is good

Chronicle

We were like 14 when it came out

Did the dog die?

The poor man's Superbad

>you'll never watch superbad for the first time

Juno if you're a faggot, Superbad if you're not.

I prefer 2013 Euphoria

Forgot pic

Attached: 516Dle0AnXL._AC_.jpg (324x500, 22.97K)

2010s

Solid writing, good pacing, great visuals and unique camera work. It's almost perfect.

Can't stand superbad with that Seth Rogan faggot. Mclovin was the star.

Why do proto zoomers exaggerate how influential this movie is? An often repeated lie is that it created the trend of "Project X parties" except that these huge parties that went viral had been happening since fucking 2008 as evidenced in this infamous interview:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=968yNvFiVH0

Project X itself was jumping on this trend. Also, no one can actually remember any scenes, characters or quotes from the movie itself.

It's just people born 1995 - 1998 coping with the fact that Superbad was the last iconic teen movie and their own teenage years had nothing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166.35K)

>Movie came out in 2012
>2002 already seemed ancient by 2012
>In 2022, 2012 still feels like last year

Attached: 1641359776421.jpg (307x310, 11.29K)

>Project X itself was jumping on this trend. Also, no one can actually remember any scenes, characters or quotes from the movie itself.
that's why it was so good. It didn't feel super contrived. Like some old person pulled it out his ass and declared it reality. The film is a fucking vibe with a killer soundtrack. It's meant to be a vibe.

Not saying that there are some people who genuinely liked it but I bet more people remember that interview than they do project x.

The way it pops up here (I never hear about it anywhere else) feels very artificial and I think it's becase of this generational talk that's popular. Everyone wants their own iconic so 1995 - 1998ers just latched on to this. And the fact that they lie about this movie kicking off the trend just emphasizes how forced this is.

>And the fact that they lie about this movie kicking off the trend just emphasizes how forced this is.
If people are saying that, its untrue.
>The way it pops up here (I never hear about it anywhere else) feels very artificial
I know people I went to high school with that saw it in theaters.
>I think it's becase of this generational talk that's popular. Everyone wants their own iconic so 1995 - 1998ers just latched on to this
To be fair I was born in 1998. And this is the best film from that era. Not a lot of coming-of-age films came out between 2011 and 2016.
Still the best of the decade. I can't think of anything better. But that has more to do with the sharp decline in cinema quality that kick off around 2014.

The only good part in this is when the pissed off neighbor comes back with a flamethrower.

what about the duff

>The way it pops up here (I never hear about it anywhere else) feels very artificial
Zoomer here. The fuck are you talking about? Me and all my friends loved this movie in school. Everyone talked about how they wish they could go to a party like that. If no one at your school mentions this movie and how they would sell their house for going to the party you are among NPCs.

Attached: 068.jpg (434x359, 53.91K)

>Superbad is 15 years old

Attached: 2A00AAC8-E320-4FB3-B8A7-88122046FE5B.jpg (545x362, 29.57K)

>everyone talked about it and love it
>if you dont, you're an npc
oh ok