Why does The Dark Knight Trilogy lend itself so well to memes?

The most famous Gangweed Joker, arguably THE Gangweed Joker, is the Heath Ledger Joker.
The pretending to be retarded memes, or “nameposting” posts, are almost always using scenes from The Dark Knight Trilogy.
And “of course(!)”, Baneposting.
What is it about The Dark Knight Trilogy? (You could argue Batman in general as memes pertaining to him and related characters don’t stop with these three films. But anyways.)

Attached: E1F69D3B-2076-4E02-A17F-085A9E0CE3FA.png (1037x769, 716.83K)

Cause it took itself too seriously so the internet made fun of it.

Bump

Nolan's dialogue is structured really weird, that's why. No one talks like a regular human being.

>Oh there's only minutes left so you'll have to play my little game if you want to save Juana Hem
>Hem?
>You know for a second I really thought you were bent, the way you threw yourself after 'her'

Wtf how did this get past us?

Attached: interrogation.jpg (1841x838, 77.32K)

Why did Nolan never introduce or even mention Juana before this scene?

It was too much for the public to handle, this was before trans awareness picked up.

Based Nolan was ahead of the times. It shows it was genuine, not doing it for clout or bandwagoning.

This

Because it was good but with loveable flaws. Look at the Star Wars prequels and Lord of the Rings.

Tell me you didn't have this as your desktop wallpaper at some point in your life and I won't believe you.

Attached: A0YoBxV.jpg (1920x1200, 94.38K)

>My dogs are HUNGARY
How did Nolan expect us to believe the chechen mobsters dogs were in fact a specific country, let alone any kind of land mass?

> Wanna know how I got these cars?

What cars? What is The Joker referring to? He was in a school bus earlier, and then a semi truck, but not a car.

>he can’t take movies both seriously and as memes at the same time depending on the context

Oh nonono

fpbp

>Wanna know how I got these scars? Mafata waza dringa ana finde
Oh I get it, he had a stroke

Dark knight honestly had pretty good dialogue, he's degenerated since then

>Never start with Thehed Thevic Timgehtzal Fazí!

Wtf was Joe Kerr talking about?

>all the darky youtube reactors finally found this series and started reacting to it
>they all love it

maybe them darkies ain't so bad after all.

Attached: 1502885626567.jpg (320x240, 20.12K)

No, he said:

>My father was Adrian Kerr, and Auf-Eend

He was explaining his father’s split personalities

>I’m Dunn Hier

Kino

Not always

>one user notices that Joker sounds like Joe Kerr
>another notices that a drinker sounds like Adrian Kerr
>and just like that, the board is ruined for another 10 years
Yee

Even in Dark Knight it's like that, despite that movie being really good in general. Everyone is too witty and immediately has a snappy retort for everything.

I feel like this is a shot at Ike Hill