HAW-

>HAW-

Attached: 2342432424.png (347x348, 74.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RJsRQOneMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bomb goes off
>doesn't die immediately
What did they mean by this?

I still remember this being leaked on Any Forums and nobody thought it was real because of how it looked

>HOWARD
wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=7RJsRQOneMY
THERE IS NO LOOOOOVE

He's actually saying how as in 'How could I have been bespeckled in such manner?'

>IGGER

This scene was beyond retarded. I cannot believe how many people glossed over it at the time. Literally made me die of laughter and totally fucked up the tone of the show

how did he know about the carbomb

The show officially jumped the shark with the plane crash. I'm just glad Better Call Saul hasn't had that moment (and hopefully won't with this new season)

Better call saul jumped the shark with Lalo

The plane crash is good, and the first major amplification of Walt's callousness.

Lalo is a good addition. The cartel shit was easily the weakest part of the show before he showed up (it still is, but Lalo makes it more bearable).

Worst Any Forums opinion I've seen this week user.

Attached: your honor.png (672x376, 391.4K)

how did they not see that obvious pipe bomb taped to his wheel chair?

Lalo is great but he's a Fargo character that got lost

Tyrus is an incompetent chump

What, and I mean this as genuinely as I ever have on this board, the fuck was his problem?

Attached: problem.png (355x356, 92.05K)

He’s a nigger and a dark one so his IQ must be around 70. That’s 7 standard deviations lower than Walts.

chicken with his head cut off

If Vince wanted to portray the consequences of Walter murdering a girl there were better ways to do it than that ridiculous contrived airplane crash