Is Howard Hamlin a good man?

Is Howard Hamlin a good man?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.93K)

Guy is a bit petty. Punishing people for shit out of their control. The show does a good job making him Jimmy's villain for season 1 before showing he wasn't against Jimmy until the shit he pulled in Season 3 and was Kim's villain.

Who was really to blame on Chuck's death?
Howard? Jimmy? Chuck?

Chuck was mentally fucked

Chuck, 100%. Nobody "helped" him but he wasn't in a place to receive any. So only he is to blame.

Chuck was a mental midget

Chuck. Jimmy may have aggravated him and both Jimmy and Howard enabled him but nobody made Chuck burn his house down.

Objective morality rankings:

Irene=Omar>Ernie>Kevin/Paige>Schweikart=Cliff>Erin>FilmStudents>Howard>Chuck>Pryce>Kettlemans>Kim>Huell=Caldera>Jimmy=Nacho>Mike>Arturo>Gus>Lalo>Hector/Tuco/Cousins>Me

Attached: sneed it or chuck it.png (1200x671, 657.73K)

and sucked?

I was mostly drunk when I binged BCS so my memory isn't the best, but I don't get the Howard hate. He might have looked like a douche but was always cool with Jimmy....if anything Jimmy was more mean in the relationship, with the bowling ball throwing and what not.

Howard's finest hour is when Chuck is at his most petty and malevolent. When Chuck calls in his contract, which would force the firm to close and put everyone out of their jobs, Howard reaches into his own pocket and takes a few loans to save it. Whether it was done just to make Chuck feel bad or not, it struck me as a noble thing to do.

hes a decent dude

Kim blames herself for her car accident, which is what gets Jimmy to try and grow up some and try to make amends with Chuck. That fails bad because Chuck can't admit there was some issues with himself as well.

Chuck kills himself shortly after destroying any chance of peace with his brother. Chuck is really to blame for his own actions but when his own mind is making shit suck for him to the point where he is in pain from just nothing then what do you expect?

is KIM the goat ride or die gf?

He's a decent guy who doesn't deserve the shit he gets from Jimmy and Kim.

Kim is pew pew

Attached: 1647908211738_pewpew.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Why does Kim now what to destroy Howard?

shes so hot

>He might have looked like a douche but was always cool with Jimmy....if anything Jimmy was more mean in the relationship
I'm believe this was the point. He was supposed to come off as a smarmy snake in a suit, but then it turns out he was helping Jimmy the whole time and it was his brother who didn't want Jimmy.

Why are the bankers and big shot lawyers near the top of your list
What's your ethnoreligion?

In the first few seasons, he was a minor annoyance for enabling Chuck's more petty behavior and being exceedingly harsh on Kim professionally, but in season 3, he sides with Chuck through the conflict that ends up ending Chuck's life and ruining Jimmy's. It doesn't make him a bad guy, but it makes sense for both of them to want to cut personal ties with him as they move on to new things. Instead of taking the hint, he decides to act like an old friend and father-figure when he catches them in public, then play the "Punished Howard" to adamantly try to convince them to listen to him and let him influence their lives. Kim directly tells him early in season 4 to just leave them alone past that point.

I like and care about Howard more than I do most Breaking Bad characters, but Kim was justified in laughing in his face for pulling her aside to give that teary-eyed speech about how Jimmy tried to kill him with bowling balls and he needs to be stopped.

Attached: howard.jpg (1920x1080, 554.38K)

>Kim directly tells him early in season 4
There's a season 4? ....................................................................you're still watching this shite?