Randomly started watching "As Told By Ginger" for the first time since I was like 10 and holy shit...

Randomly started watching "As Told By Ginger" for the first time since I was like 10 and holy shit, this really was a kino kids' show, wasn't it? Tackled some really real issues for preteens in a realistic way (which is jarring with the Rugrats art style). But it's genuinely funny and heartfelt.

Does Any Forums appreciate As Told By Ginger?

Attached: 81TXGRTdpxL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 422.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QGlF39Cgc4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girl main character
I'm not watching that shit that's gay

Attached: 1637581674556.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

o-oh

You watch it for Carl and Hoodsie then

That character artstyle is so fucking ugly.

Who gives a shit?

Attached: BoSelecta.jpg (960x1440, 350.69K)

As someone was in middle school when it came out, the early eps at least really captured the brutal atmosphere and desperate social anxiety of it. Christ everyone wanted to be popular so bad and nobody cared how rotten you had to be to get it

>Ginger unironically fantasizes about getting blacked by her neighbor the second he gets his braces off
>clasky csupo
Checks out.

This was a super underrated show

Only remember the kino opening song
youtu.be/QGlF39Cgc4U

I wanted to fuck Courtney so bad.

>shilling a show about a coal burning slut
You know how I know you're American?

I cried when th teacher died

She was well portrayed too as a Stacy, since she was from a wealthy family, popular, but actually nice and liked Ginger as a true friend. Miranda her lackey was the real mean bitch of the group of popular girls.

>the episode where Ginger wrote the emo poem and everyone was like "oh shit, is this kid gonna kill herself?"
>the episode where Ginger invited her dad to the arts show and he didn't show
>the episode where Macy's parents throw her a birthday party that is kind of childish and everyone makes fun of her
>"I'm a little seal girl, living in the real world, and it's so hard to get by. Because seals can't even cry"
>the episode where Darren and Ginger break up because he was cheating and her mom almost freaking dies
yeah, this shit be kino fr fr

>shilling a show that ended in 2006
stop being retarded

N

It actually ended in 2014.

And Ginger's friend Dodie was a massive cunt who constantly sabotaged Ginger.

True, she was the crabs in a bucket bitch that hated anyone other than her succeeding or getting attention

It was one of those shows I always enjoyed as background noise for whatever I was doing.

>her mom almost freaking dies
wasn't it ginger that almost dies from appendicitis?

You're right - I was typing and I meant "her mom finds her as she almost dies"

Never watched it too much but I did watch Rugrats and both that and this had these really emotional episodes that made me feel melancholic at 11 yo lol

I liked Ginger and Courtney, everbody else was a flaming cunt.