I feel bad for them

I feel bad for them

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (800x533, 878)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Booker_prize#:~:text=The Anti-Booker prize (Russian,more than the Russian Booker
imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI
desuarchive.org/int/thread/164663927/#164664376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't think about you at all

Scared of the yellow menace yt boi ?

There really is something truly pathetic about Russians. The way they desperately try to make themselves relevant time and time again. Defining themselves as the anti-West when nobody in the West could give less of a fuck about them. It's just sad.

Peter the Great was the only intelligent Russian to ever exist

judging by the posts I saw today im not so sure

Yes, just like when they chose this as the name of their literary prize: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Booker_prize#:~:text=The Anti-Booker prize (Russian,more than the Russian Booker

We don't have to make ourselves relevant because we are already relevant.
Always been, always will be. Sometimes it's just worth reminding various shithole east european subhumans that we're still here. Otherwise they start thinking too highly of themselves like this polenigger right here.

Nobody should

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI

imgur.com/a/9ywS9YI
>SSssiiiiiir!!SIIIIIR!1 TTHEY BLODDY DONT TINK ABOT YOU AT ALL, RASCAL
desuarchive.org/int/thread/164663927/#164664376

Attached: 15990246784360.jpg (330x250, 29.29K)

He's been at it for a week ever since turks told them to forget about NATO. Doesn't seem to stop.
Guess that really upset him.

Youre like a race of elevator farters

Why are you seething so much at russians
Even I don't hate them that much except when they're at the train. Drunk bastards
Or is it poles? I get confused between the two mongols

You mention an arbitrary time period but neglect to mention if i ever once spoke out against turkey doing this or spoke in favor of nato.
We just want to kill you people. No one even needs a pay check to advocate vleaving russian children in two. Now do what you do best tibla, and cry rivers until your cousin bans me again

Look where your country is on the map and where russia is. Is the uk even your country?

вoт этo пoжap

Attached: 1606480884091.jpg (550x366, 150.49K)

Somehow everywhere you go people are butthurt. Youre like the guy that doesnt shower complaining how every place and person smells disgusting

He's a notorious schizo, ignore him. He's being seething for years now

I think you care too much about what other people do, think, look, smell like and say.
I think the you're the one having problem with everyone you don't like.
Here's a simple mature solution - you don't like something? Shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business.

Yeah, rusoids are in cope mode, I think the country’s steep decline is inevitable

> I think you care too much about what other people do, think, look, smell like and say.
I think the you're the one having problem with everyone you don't like.
Here's a simple mature solution - you don't like something? Shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business

Attached: B7244CC5-B404-4391-A275-3430DD1580E9.png (1542x1184, 101.93K)