Work and bosses are... LE BAD

work and bosses are... LE BAD
just do nothing with your life bro

Attached: C947D2D3-37C9-4D9A-9A86-C719997A9462.jpg (1080x1440, 181.02K)

Are you just guessing what you think the show might be about without ever seeing it?

>work is evil because the rich billionaire psychopaths get richer and run the world

>heck yes I want the UBI so rich psychopaths can run the world and if I don't do whatever they say they can take my money away from me

>created by Apple
This show is the definition of controlled opposition.

What threw me off was the fat guy having a kid in his normal life.

He's basically in a coma for 8 hours. No problem his kid may have could get him out of work because he can't be bothered. How the fuck is that supposed to make the kid feel?

And how did the Millicheck guy transport to the closet?

That whole sequence was a mindfuck.

Is the show actually good? I got a free Apple premium subscription I just haven’t bothered putting it on my tv yet? I like weird trippy stuff but is it worth the effort?

watch the first episode and see if you'll want more

It's good if you skip the woke parts.

UBI wouldnt stop you from earning money other ways you absolute retard

just torrent it, dont bother with the free sub its a pain to cancel

Are you being stupid on purpose?

I’m confused about what you’re confused about. Are you confused that fat guys could have kids? Because no one’s ever heard of an overweight man with children? Or are you confused about the idea that kids don’t see their dad’s while they’re at work all day? Like what is the part of the father/son relationship that doesn’t track for you?

I work an office job and the problem is that it doesn't feel like work. There's nothing to be proud of, nothing being built or created that you can point to and say "I did that", no great adventure or stories you can recount to people. It's just abstract imaginary bullshit tempered by bureaucracy.

Because you say so?

>And how did the Millicheck guy transport to the closet?
what?

Work is GAY especially if youre a faggot office drone loser. Fuck shitty bosses too. I'd rather be starving doing what I love (writing, poetry) than be someone's office bitch

Better than slaving in a hot kitchen or freezing your balls off working outside in the winter. It might be mind numbingly boring but at least you're not going to get sick, injured or harassed by assholes.

>tv will defend this because...CONTRARIANISM LE GOOD

Attached: tvwilldefendthis.jpg (1050x559, 123.27K)

What woke parts? None so far.

There's gays in it, bro. And a couple of black fellas. It's totally woke.

black people = woke?

Yes

it's only woke if its black women

>just do nothing with your life bro
you mean enjoy life instead of being miserable to make money for billionaires while you're struggling to survive?
sounds good.

Actually theres only 1 black girl who appears for like 5 min and she was a cutie. At the end of the latest episode there was the ugliest groid Ive ever seen however