A Silent Voice

Been watching more and more anime films lately, initially Your Name was my favourite but I think pic rel is really good as well. Any suggestions on similar movies - trying to find emotional/passionate movies

Attached: a silent voice.jpg (788x1080, 207.31K)

Josie The Tiger and Fish

The night is short, walk on girl was kino

perfect blue :)

Those movies are shit, anime oscarbait
Try REDLINE.

Irl a girl that cute wouldn’t be bullied even if she’s a mutie.

If everyone is cute, nobody is.

Weathering You. Made by the same people that did Your Name I think. I liked it better.

Attached: 422323.jpg (1486x994, 366.31K)

*Weathering With You

its on the list already, thank you for the suggestion though. i know people like this say that they're "oscarbait" but if they evoke emotion then they are valuable imo

These are good. The rest of the thread sucks.
Watch Jin-Roh

Attached: 1596939136195.jpg (575x849, 51.62K)

Shut up, nerd

animation style turns me off desu + the plot is a little too outlandish even if there are kino aspects to it. thank you for the suggestion still

fucking pleebs ITT

Attached: R (43).jpg (1032x1500, 464.76K)

>the plot is too outlandish
>Jin Roh

Attached: 1526351051380.jpg (481x489, 157.79K)

been meaning to watch this for a while but never got around to it
ghost in the shell is good but bakemono no ko might be more like your thing besides ghibli etc

>jin roh is too outlandish
>one of my favorites is a movie about a boy and girl who time travel in each other's dreams
just say you're a zoomer and its too old for you

Attached: 1489119982831.png (865x807, 821.13K)

isn't it about time for a re-watch?

Attached: Mononoke-hime_poster_goldposter_com_3.jpg (2135x1510, 823.76K)

the concept in your name is rather simple, its supernatural but still simple, I meant more that Jin-Roh seems to have aspects more typical of "anime" tropes such as unrealistic actions and such. I will still add it to my list but its just something that kind of ruins anime for me, sorry.

what are the english names, sorry I don't know any japanese

people sleep on pokemon so hard, but "the first movie" and "2000" are good movies that convey meaningful messages, and portray real passion. same for mystery dungeon explorers of darkness! thank you friend for your addition :)