Imagine... Turning Red live action staring Amelia Wang

Imagine... Turning Red live action staring Amelia Wang

Attached: file.png (873x908, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

artmuseum.princeton.edu/false/video/kelly-wang-picking-trash-bag-your-belongings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A daring synthesis of the two Any Forums memes

She had a new exhibit it was on her youtube

More like turning blue...because she's choking on cock and vomit.

with comments enabled. i have a feeling she's a mascochist who enjoys abuse. reading all those comments gets her wet.

>she's an artist who uses traditional Asian techniques to produce paper mache sculptures as a meditation on her racial heritage and mourning the loss of her father to COVID
>totally not a race-baiting grifter whose family donated money to Princeton so she could exhibit paper mache using newspapers like an 8-year-old.

Attached: 34343.jpg (876x442, 44.28K)

Link?

i wish i could personally thank her for teaching me about women

artmuseum.princeton.edu/false/video/kelly-wang-picking-trash-bag-your-belongings

There's one of the vids (/pol raided her YouTube and she took it down).

Attached: kelly.jpg (1872x720, 207.66K)

Call me a simp, but leave her alone. She lost her dad.

lmao
cant even have cute girls in animated american movies

Lmao the Princeton art museum has a fucking Monet collection. And this shit.

A convo between her and elior chin rodger would be priceless

Attached: 384516B6-E91F-401E-938A-51C978DE7C32.png (225x225, 5.01K)

well yeah we already knew that

Attached: 2951407-c26a4d475879f04c55802f30c494999b.jpg (250x340, 18.7K)

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: headshot_0.jpg (556x556, 55.85K)

just get it out of your system

Sői

And instead of mourning, she's lying about "saving his newspapers while he was in the hospital for COVID" and pretending to be an artist by making paper mache out of them.

Attached: 12345325.jpg (876x896, 97.66K)

Her art is actually pretty good, objectively speaking.

you got me turning red

Maybe the paper mache is glued with all that cum.

>facial abuse is the asian-american experience
I understand now, thank you

>Her dad's dead now
How big was her inheritance you think?

Shut up fag
Maybe if I stick up for her, she'll let me creampie her in a cheap motel room like in that video I never watched. Yes, a creampie.

In many ways, she is...

Eight digits

She literally says Asians are a naturally submissive race and it's in line with her heritage and tradition to be throat fucked in one of the vids. I'm going to mash it up side by side with for a meme.

Good thing she's got plenty of Daddies

Only if it was a cute white grill. No one wants to see a gross gook explore her body.

Attached: 1647918097990.webm (502x720, 1.32M)

Please

>Rich elite jew dies from COVID
Fuck em.

All in all this dumb bitch is still pretty attractive. You would think she would just quit the Internet after ruining her own life like that and try to move on from it, but clearly she craves attention.

She didn't want to be saved. She contacted facial abuse 5 days after turning 18 while she was still in high school. Then she does 2 other videos in quick succession. After getting that out of her system, she decided to just start selling weed while in college just because she thought it was fun.