Now that the dust has settled who was really in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled who was really in the wrong here?

Attached: rs_1200x1200-201002153419-1200-chris-watts-american-murder-netflix.jpg (1200x1200, 373.4K)

>Chris, what happened to the cookies in the jar?

>Whatever happened, I wish they weren't taken. Like I remember them being in the jar and I would pass by every day to see them there and like think 'man, I love that those cookies are in that jar' but now that they're gone I don't know what to do. I mean like all I want is those cookies to be back in that jar and the thought of someone taking those cookies just makes me so angry. If anyone ate those cookies, I would completely understand your frustration. I mean like you specifically said not to take those cookies so why would anyone do such a thing? I miss those cookies in that jar, you and I made them specifically to be eaten for like dessert. Whoever did this should be punished, maybe with like... 1 day without video games, I mean if that is even allowed in this house, but it's a deserving punishment for whoever took the cookies and ate them, even though they were like saved for dessert...

probably the dude who killed three innocent souls (souls it was his job to protect)

two innocent souls*

Are you forgetting about the the fetus are do you not include the wife in the innocent?

Attached: Watts_1224.jpg (1200x675, 25.73K)

Crazy how these two girls never got a chance to grow up and create a future for themselves.

the one that threw the first nuggie

ass drunk

Imagine all the cocks they could have sucked :(

Attached: 1640550978758.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

>villains motives are arguably better than the heroes

Wife may have played a factor in driving him mad

>drives him crazy with anal

Attached: 1594085247209.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

if the fetus counts as a life then abortion is murder. pick one chud

this is the only part that genuinely makes me sad. the wife chose the husband they are two adults but the daughters did nothing wrong but being born to a monster

This is just my view of a complex situation, but to me, it seems like the guy that killed his wife and children was in the wrong.

It obviously is by definition murder but it's murder that we are ok with like war or like when a cop kills an armed robber. Grow up.

>girls
Shanann suffered from Munchausen by proxy which manifested as it does so often these days as forced transition of children.

Attached: 11AC1DF3-558C-4253-8E18-14FDD9DA23C4.jpg (828x1036, 685.29K)

the children unironically catalyst for murder suicide

to what grow up and suck nigger dick, yeah what a pity

i hope you're trolling. if you're mind instantly goes to black dick when you think of innocent little girls then you need therapy asap

im just repeating what a groyper said im a nick fuentes fan

They were literally born to die, what is that called?

Attached: 25A4789F-102F-4115-A577-C731C3AEB537.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)