The Bruce Willis allegations were "spurned on by our video."

>The Bruce Willis allegations were "spurned on by our video."

How full of it are these guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.86K)

If you spent 10 seconds on this board when that video was posted you would know its true, all of it.

ecelebs are so full of themselves it is unreal

Attached: Fat dumbass.png (964x1300, 1.33M)

Funny how they'll take credit for that but at the same time try to completely wash their hands for ruining Star Wars with their JJ Abrams suggestion.

Yeah, full of cum. Because of how gay they are.

ZINGO!!

more like spermed on

Imagine if Jay was gay with me haha

Attached: file.png (868x934, 824.78K)

Mike's Prequel trashing series was very influential in media circles and the Sequels were influenced by them. JJ's original trilogy fanboyism is on the same wavelength as Mike's as well. The prequel bashing was summarized to higher ups as "what the original fans want", then they added some blacks and women.

On paper this means they have the perfect film: draws in the original fans, draws in women and blacks.

>Rich stops drinking, loses a ton of weight and looks happier for it
>Jay cleans up, and builds some muscle so that he is aging gracefully
>Jabba The Mike is still a fat bloated man and merely 42 but looks like some haggard 60 something

Attached: mpv-shot0453.jpg (1280x720, 235.96K)

Jay has gained back a lot of weight over the past two years

What an absolutely Chinese opinion

Just bulking because of Winsconsin cold, once springs takes effect he'll go back to his nudist hot yoga classes and be back in top shape.

Definitely.
Damon Lindelof, JJ Abram's close friend, tweeting about the Phantom Menace review is what caused it to go viral

Attached: rlm cyberpunk.jpg (1024x512, 63.29K)

Disney Star Wars would still be shit regardless of RLM.

>spent most of the sequel videos trashing the prequels
they were coping real hard, huh?

Backpeddling. The prequels were deeply misguided but at least had Lucas's spirit behind them. Now it's just soulless corporate shit. They still have no plan and are just whinging it.

The only thing that changed is that the Sequels were to have the theme of burying the past and movie forward ie killing the old cast, and doing new Star Wars with new Sequel setting and characters. Last Jedi's failure meant they did a 180 and are doing tons of original trilogy fan nostalgia pandering now.

Disagree, I think it would be marginally better without JJ's mystery box bullshit, Luke baiting and stupid idea to not kill off Poe.

Rich was on Epstein's Island, he has connections with some very important people. One word from him can end a career.

What the hell do those have to do with RLM?

Im operating on the assumption that JJ Abrams was fast tracked to his role specifically because Mike thought he'd be great for it. He was literally the worse person they could have gone with, everyone connected with the Lost Bad Robot/Abrams/Kurtzman cabal has been horrible.

>offers contrarian opinion of newly successful popular movie
>they're just like me!

Attached: 1542304602855.gif (326x192, 41.4K)

I miss when they actually reviewed new movies other than straight to streaming garbage

That's the most far-fetched theory I've ever heard

Pls do not insult my friend simulators

RLM ignored acknowledging it for a long time since they huffed their own farts thinking they did a positive thing after they gave glowing impressions for TFA, but when JJ shat out another turd with RoS they couldn't ignore it and Mike had to nervously downplay that he might have ruined Star Wars with the influence his Plinkett reviews might have had.

Attached: index.png (299x168, 18.44K)

Kathleen Kennedy literately gave JJ Abrams and Matt Reeves their first Hollywood job (at age 15).
After seeing that they had won a student film award, she hired them to restore Spielberg's Super 8 movies that he had made as a kid.