I don’t get it

I don’t get it

Attached: 4E8BCF9B-9D1E-43BE-A247-2B20C20E6C76.jpg (640x960, 156.04K)

Some characters can understand the baby, and others can't. The dog is one of the characters who can understand the baby.

IS THAT A JOKE IN A CARTOON THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE I'M GOING INSAAAAAAANE

what are you talking about dude

she’s a schizo, ignore her

Christianity bad

Jews rock!

Attached: 20190413_234956.jpg (578x595, 137.97K)

Why is Any Forums so anti-science now?

atheists are retarded what's not get

Attached: 1638168124517.jpg (2580x2336, 1.32M)

science is reddit

Some Boomers got confused on the way to Facebook

please delete this picture, it is highly antisemitic

Didn't the Catholic church directly fund scientific research in the middle ages?

Milton portrayed Satan as a hyper-intelligent being who began to worship his own perceived superiority, thus becoming a slave to it and brought low by it. It's very, very fitting.

Attached: john-milton-9409395-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 206.78K)

the society we live in is majority satanic and none practice the actual ways of the bible, only the remnant are doing what they are suppose to be doing which is sighing and crying for all the evil that happens down here (ezekiel 9 & isaiah 62)

Sick of cultural Marxism funded and pushed by the Jewish media?

Davidduke.com

if religion didn't exist (aka conceptualizing fear of death and building pillars of morality on top of it) we would still be living the fucking caves

they were also the only ones preserving it during the fall of the roman empire, and devoutly christian men were the main drivers behind the natural science revolution in the early modern era

Yes. The first scientists went out to empirically prove God's miracle

>I hate gays and trannies
>therefore a jewish interdimensional wizard created the universe

Attached: jesus of fagareth.jpg (1200x1110, 686.34K)

destroying civilizations because they believe in a different fairytale led to a less educated population

This is difficult for you?

ywnbaw

Most of the greatest scientific discoveries were advanced by Christianity. Some of the most atheist regimes have been the most destructive. Pol Pot is the clear example, also Stalin

People are conflating cultural values with objective truth.
Even if christianity was the objectively best way to run a society, that would lend absolutely no credibility to the metaphysical claims.
In such a world the sensible position is to be a secret atheist that uses religion to control the masses.

Attached: big brain.jpg (848x477, 67.88K)

The west hasn't been Christian for 100 years at least, so where's the flying cars and all that shit?