How would Schumacher, Nolan, Snyder, Whedon and Reeves have handled this scene?

How would Schumacher, Nolan, Snyder, Whedon and Reeves have handled this scene?

Attached: 1617064597139.jpg (565x414, 39.88K)

They would murder your family if you don't reply to this post.

screw all those guys. how would Burton have handled this scene?

batman 89 sucks so bad.

>batman 89 sucks so bad.

Attached: 1591993554805.jpg (491x567, 33.16K)

Schumacher.

>The Batsignal shines in the night sky.
>The reflectors at Wayne Manor light up.
>They're all purple and green neons.
>The neon signal shines through Wayne Manor.
>Bruce Wayne is reading a book at the library when he sees it.
>Gets up dramatically.
>"Guess I'm on the night shift today."
>Alfred interjects "Do remember to turn the lights off before you leave this time, sir."
>Bruce smirks, turns off the reflectors and enters the Batcave.
>Cue suit-up scene with ass and nipple close-ups.
>The entire scene is shot in dutch angles.

Attached: 1598985281458.jpg (328x448, 21.32K)

oh he’s basedfacing my post. holy heck he put the onions on me! my opinion is onions! he’s such an epic partaker in internet culture and he’s just heckin insulted me in some autistic fad way, that’s so heckin cool. apsie kid, i scoped the joint in theatres, I WATCHED THIS IN A CINEMA, you might not know what that is zoomer tradcath christcuck Any Forumsyp roodiepoo faggot retard, but i was around in the 80s and watched this shit. terrible adaption of the comics in every way. batman is a psychopath murderer, the joker is some vain fuckhead, batman reveals his freaking identity to some roastie. the entire thing looks like a dated low budget cartoon and that faggot english actor playing alfred is just so disgustingly 90s kids capeshit. the entire thing looks drab and cheap, you can tell it was made in bong land on a sound stage. it looks fake, phony, transparent, not believable, like a cartoon. every performance is cringey and the actors are obviously embarrassed to be there. the director is embarrassed to be directing it. it just screams cheap late 80s crap and mcdonald’s toys. i hate hate hate it.

Nolan

>The Batsignal shines in the night sky.
>Bruce Wayne is at the Batcave when he sees it through a TV monitor.
>Alfred arrives.
>"They're calling you, Master Wayne."
>"No, Alfred, they're calling the Batman."
>"It is who you are, Sir."
>"No. Batman is a symbol. An idea. A personification of absolute justice. Incorruptible, untouchable, unbreakable."
>"Batman might be a symbol, but it can only exist through the man that brings it to life. You're that man, Sir. And much as you hate to admit it, you're human, and deals with absolutes in a human way. And if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then what effect has absolute justice in the man that has to see it done? How can you, as a man, determine where the edge is between absolute justice and absolute vengeance? Isn't vengeance, in on itself, absolute in its influence?"
>"I can't afford to question the limits, Alfred. As Batman, I should be unburdened by then."
>"Therein lies the dilemma, Master Wayne. The limits exist, and there will be those who come to reclaim them. And they'll knock at Bruce Wayne's door. Who, I wonder, will answer? Batman, you say, is untouchable, unbreakable. But for it to remain this way, must Bruce Wayne be there to be broken in his place?"
>Alfred leaves Bruce in a pensive state as the score crescends.
>Dry cut to Batman fully suited up already at the crime scene.

Attached: 1578025744382.jpg (879x586, 58.49K)

what happens in it?

It's not even from Batman 89, you retard.

>Nolan
>>The Batsignal shines in the night sky.
But because his movies are "realistic", the bat signal is unrecognizable against the clouds so Batman doesn't even notice it.

Snyder.

>The batsignal shines in the night sky
>The abandoned Wayne Manor is in ruins and pitch-black darkness.
>Bruce Wayne sits at the center of the room, naked and craddling his Batsuit like the Pietá.
>The light reflects through the shattered windows, creating a shattered image of a bat over Bruce's face
>Bruce sees the signal. He stands up and gazes at it furiously as the operatic chant crescends.
>Lets out a primal scream of rage in slow motion, as bats suddenly emerge from the shadows and engulf him.
>Emerges fully suited as Batman to the sound of incessant drums.
>Dramatically holds his fist up to the Bat-signal shinning against the moon, recreating the cover of Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Strikes Again".

Attached: 1598985785355.jpg (675x645, 153.05K)

Whedon

>Same as Snyder, but with the brightness turned up and the actor noticeably more bloated.
>Instead of a primal scream, Bruce quips "I should've just bought them a phone."
>Smash cut to the Batmobile driving away.
>At the GCPD rooftop, Commissioner Gordon waits silently in the pouring rain for several minutes.
>Gordon eyes his watch and quips "he should've just bought us a phone."

Attached: 1617065573552.jpg (729x726, 52.63K)

I don't understand how people like Schumacher have careers when they just make bomb after bomb.

>B-but muh Lost Boys!
>B-but muh Falling Down!

Batman Forever was a box office hit.

>Nolan, Reeves
Significantly better
>Schumacher, Snyder
Significantly worse
>Whedon
Lol

Kino.

bravo nolan

Reeves

>Bruce sits alone in the Batcave and writes in his journal as “Creep” by Radiohead plays softly in the background.
>”In the night, the city becomes a child. Abandoned in the dark, prey to the evil that lurks in the shadows. Until the signal appears.”
>The Batsignal shines in the light sky. Bruce eyes it behind his meticulously messy hair and vanishes in the shadows of the cave.
>”The city fears the evils in the dark. And the evils fear ME.”
>Batman emerges from the shadows, very slowly walking into frame with heavy footsteps as the song crescendos into a blasting chorus.
>Tight angle on the Batman’s face before a smash cut the next scene.

Attached: 1647915958300.jpg (1080x720, 48.8K)

Kek

Do Todd Phillips

damnb