Oscar Isaac

The man is simply a terrific actor, and I’m tired of pretending he’s not. Name a movie he was bad in- and not a BAD movie, but a movie where he delivered a bad performance. You literally can’t.

Attached: 6C75ABB1-46C1-4114-A286-FBD5445AEAB1.jpg (640x480, 38.54K)

where's the deluxe version?

Attached: 1617884368606.jpg (750x807, 276.23K)

He needs to focus on the metal gear solid movie before the world ends

>we need a non-ugly kinda ethnic actor

He does seem like one of the most genuinely versatile actors of the current wave (for lack of better words) of them. I mean his performances in X-Men: Apocalypse (from what I remember), The Star Wars sequel trilogy, Dune, and, from what I’ve seen from the trailers, Moon Knight are all very different. Hell, he comes across as two or three decades older in Dune than he does Moon Knight.
He’s really something of an exception.

The man has played Hispanic, Italian, Jewish- he was literally cast as an alien. And you can’t say in any performance given that he didn’t do the very best possible with what he was given

Why were you pretending he's not? Nobody asked you to do that

And I agree, I thought it was pretty much general consensus at this point. He had a streak of great performances a couple years back with Inside Llewyn Davis, A Most Violent Year, Show Me a Hero and Ex Machina that definitely won me over

Now that he's gotten into the star wars/capeshit/franchise side of things I think his work has predictably gotten less interesting, but I can't blame him for getting his money while his window's open

Proof all brown people look the same lol

>Show Me a Hero
Good stuff, he acted circles around Winona Ryder

This one but more importantly the Last Jedi. He's what makes it unwatchable and it goes deeper, the movie wouldn't have any of the more memed problems if he hadn't insisted that his character stick around after 7

Attached: reallyOP.jpg (1000x574, 131.43K)

He should be in a reboot of Short Circuit. Think about it.

He’s still doing drama- Scenes From A Marriage just came out, he clearly is still continuing to take on complicated and challenging roles. It’s not as if as soon as he could grab a bag he forgot how to act and lost interest in making thoughtful work

He's decent but he often ended up in movies with worse actors which makes him looks great

apocalypse

you're only talking about him cause he's starring in some marvel flick, where the fuck were you when he did inside llewyn davis or a most violent year or fuck where even were you when he starred in scenes from a marriage last year
>and I’m tired of pretending he’s not.
no one said that and you need to go back

I mean I like her but that's not exactly a high bar to clear

I haven't seen it yet, was it actually worth a watch? The premise didn't interest me all that much

He even played Duke Leto, who even in the movie was white. Either that or his wife cheated on him.

you know if you told me it was a whole other person in ex machina I would have believed it. Dude knocked it out of the park

I agree. Frankly I just got so disgusted with how much hate and negativity I’ve been seeing on this board as of late that I thought it could be a good exercise to actually talk about actors we like for a change. The man is very talented, and he disappears into all his roles. He deserves praise