Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvzMNLQs3Fc

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-210005_Chrome.jpg (888x506, 364.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5QyCifgL4g
youtube.com/watch?v=xKNuBoymppk
youtu.be/On_beoAj5qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both, but for different reasons

the sodomite

asian teens are the worst cart offenders in my experience

Attached: carts.jpg (2544x2332, 1.23M)

wait are there people that don't litter and piss on the toilet seat

>this guy's whole job is to wrangle carts for his agreed upon wage, not to harass consumers of his establishment
>his job isn't even hard but he needs to dox and harass people who don't follow le common courtesy meme
>people who have limited time and aren't paid to wrangle carts, just getting groceries after what could have been a 10 hour workday doing something much more difficult
>proceeds to harass people shopping at the store he works during work hours instead of spending 5 seconds wrangling said cart
hypocrite wagie, some of us do much harder time consuming labor, and don't get paid by our employers to create content for our youtube channel. If this dead beat fag got in my face (even though I usually wrangle my own carts), I would punch his esophagus on camera and do a mario jump on his head. Not all of us are lucky enough to make the overinflated minimum wage doing something mindless like wrangling carts.

Attached: 1644717727815.png (420x464, 10.11K)

white people are insane

he doesn't work there he's just some faggot

Not quite check the channel. He doesn't work at the grocery store. Just travels around the country and harasses people for content

americans have mental breakdowns when being told what to do

The more I watch videos of white people when they’re confronted with their inability to follow basic rules of the society around them, the more I realize all of their success has been luck. You’re just niggers of a different color compared to my kind. You’re no different with your lower IQ average and your tendency toward crime and degenerate behavior.

Why not just ignore him and drive off

it takes 10-20 seconds. i enjoy doing it because walking is healthy for you... i can't fathom how lazy someone has to be to just leave a cart and drive off

I didn’t even realize that places other than Wal Mart had someone whose sole job was to do carts and collect them.

jesus christ poor people are fucking dirty and insane

He doesn't even work there. He does it for free. He's the janny we need but not the one we deserve.

Also on the subject of carts, the job description of the cart wrangler is to transport carts from the retreival cages to the store. They're not supposed to be going on grand quests to the edges of the property and into adjacent lots to grab carts that some lazy fuck left in nomans land. Leaving carts floating around the parkinglot wherever you drop them is akin to picking up product from a shelf then later deciding you don't want it and dropping it on the floor on the grounds that "that's what product fronters are for." It's shameful darkie behavior that increases operational costs and ultimately prices.

>some autist just goes around trolling roasties and shit for not taking their carts back
Absolute madlad, need more spergs like him.

they might think he's a faggot but these retards are free content
he has a camera in your face fishing for a reaction and they give it to him

There's one where a guy pulls a gun on him

I am NOT a lazybones!

all YouTubers are automatically wrong

>spoiled brat roastie driving big truck
God I hate these “people”

Both are wrong. The janny with the camera is a flaming faggot with the classic soi voice. The woman is a lazy piece of shit who sperged out instead of simply driving away

are you sitting down? he does it for free.

>t. the woman in this video

1. this faggot is hilarious
2. this is scripted

the truck probably belongs to her husband

post sauce

That guy was a complete douche bag. Even gun owners were trashing the guy in the comments because he had a live round in the gun.

>rules of the society

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.jpg (204x247, 5.12K)

I intentionally knock them over because fuck wagies. Now go pick it up faggot.

Americans are mentally ill

I hope somebody kills him.

this shit is so fake

>because he had a live round in the gun
nogunz

Attached: 1604662454539.jpg (596x559, 21.15K)

SKIDDLY-WEEP-BOOP-WEEEEEP

Attached: Thumb_v-video-games-»-thread-438727736-50110479.png (300x673, 72.14K)

He’s literally a janny?

They can't take the hit to their pride

the tranny. the woman is right, there are wagies paid to take the carts back

youtube.com/watch?v=N5QyCifgL4g

Fucks around in Texas, gets gun pulled, calls the cops, they tell him to kick rocks

>a live round in the gun
what the fuck else would he have in it

Leave women alone in public. What if that was your wife sister gf

and this is why texas sucks cock

try working a real job rich boi

That's not his real voice

>being deliberately obtuse
I bet you faggots are absolutely chomping at the bit for someone to say "clip" aren't you

I'm gonna buy some ZooBooks from him

youtube.com/watch?v=xKNuBoymppk

That guy was retarded. Shoot somebody for putting a magnetic bumper sticker on your car and even Texas would probably convict you.

it's too bad he didn't kill him

youtu.be/On_beoAj5qg

what a chad

>some of us do much harder time consuming labor
being a whiny faggot is a job now?

No fuck that only the woman is wrong. Women are never right about anything first of all but all it is is a request to follow the rules. That’s it. Yeah he sounds like a cunt but guess fucking what, he wouldn’t have gone up to her if she had just done the acceptable thing in the first fucking place. The reality is he should be paid to beat women like her with a stick if they dare to talk back when a man rightly tells them what to do.

I know reddit has you thinking you know how everything works but you're supposed to have ccw's chambered you GAY ass FAGGOT

>clearly nitpicking distinction between gun and chamber
>get called on it
>move goalposts to condition 1, 2, 3 debate
Reddit is right retard. I know where you need to go back.

Enjoy accidentally blowing your dick off retard