W A L L T H R E A D

Y-Your camera is just bad! edition

Attached: 20220321_141936.jpg (912x548, 133.93K)

90% of females are walled at 30

Emma would look okay without all the hairpins.

I can't wait for a deluge of articles about how proud and confident Emma is in the face of "internet hate". She'll probably post pics of herself without makeup.

It's all a farce, of course. She'll still cry into her wine when she's alone. Her agent will struggle to book anything other than Cameo appearances (the website, of course).

Emma was never hot, now touch grass

And cry again when the Cameo orders are from women in their mid 30s to early 40s carrying on about how much they loved the Harry Potter movies as kids/in their teens and how they want a birthday wish for their kids.

>be vegan they said
>it'll be healthier they said

They will still settle down with some beta basic white guy and have one maybe two kids and live a normal life.

Meanwhile, your hair is going to keep falling out, your mom and dad will die and you'll be nothing but a pathetic middle aged man with no family or friends, slowly going insane from the social isolation until you eventually kill yourself or end up institutionalised.

But hey, keep hating on women and posting "wall" memes while you can. You just need to look up what demographic has the highest suicide rate and spoiler alert: it's not single women.

Your bait is weak, and so are you.

>They will still settle down with some beta basic white guy and have one maybe two kids and live a normal life.
>Meanwhile, your hair is going to keep falling out, your mom and dad will die and you'll be nothing but a pathetic middle aged man with no family or friends, slowly going insane from the social isolation until you eventually kill yourself or end up institutionalised.
>But hey, keep hating on women and posting "wall" memes while you can. You just need to look up what demographic has the highest suicide rate and spoiler alert: it's not single women.

Attached: 1637705743285.gif (244x244, 1.79M)

Am i supposed to be jealous of the beta provider?

the wall is hardcoded into white dna

Attached: white vs. korean brutality.jpg (2163x1337, 1.28M)

friendly reminder this is a psyop to turn white men and women against eachother

LOL

Attached: screenshot-brie.png (618x760, 753.78K)

damn you are seething at nobody in particular

Attached: 11286303921111.jpg (600x438, 54.34K)

In fact, women are statistically happier unmarried.
Ok, now post a picture of her without heavy airbrushing or makeup. Coomers are so fucking stupid and faceblind.

>Limey bitches after barely 3 decades in this world

Attached: 1640016832095.jpg (574x680, 63.78K)

Jesus that is a doughy clown of a bitch on the left wtf

I can't believe she's already gone...

Attached: 1647708542168.jpg (800x1000, 508.74K)

ugly cunt

here she is with absolutely zero makeup

Attached: 1626226786577.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Yes Yes Deborah, and all the bald fat incels killing themselves won't get you a man who calls back after fucking or give your bastard a father figure to keep him out of jail, we've been over this before.

Attached: girl-im-so-loonely-closing-door-full-of-admirers.jpg (735x734, 70.47K)

triggered piece of fuck took things personally,as usual in braindead pieces of shit

Holy fuck the projection with this faggot

difference is Bonnie will probably still look like that at 65, but she could look better if she relaxed on the vegan diet. Emma is worn out and at the beginning of a gradual decline

I believe this. I'm a bit older than her but skin is still great shape. Must be the mongoloid genetics that make you look so young.
Billie is hella ugly.IDK what happened to Emma Watson but that is just sad. What a shame.

Maybe if she'd apologize for her car the whole thing would end.

found the roastie, how did it feel hitting the wall?

F

That’s a little dishonest when you are using a gook with 1 pound of
makeup covering her plastic surgery scars

She looks her age

dios mio...la rosa americana...

Nice skin. I bet she has a smart diet. No doordashing tacos or whatever these fat old looking kids do nowadays

Attached: eXistenZ.jpg (1777x999, 136.93K)

>doughy clown of a bitch
kek

Emma, please go back to Twitter.

this is extremely generous, you have a kind soul

Asians look androgynous

>Wikipedia is still using 2013 Watson headshot
I'm already range banned from wikipedia, but do the needful sirs

Attached: 1637139800768.jpg (220x295, 19.24K)

She had a good run. But her time is over now.

Korean skin routine actually does work. I bet the Hollywood women don't have the discipline for it an go to skin clinics every now and then, which does not replace a good routine. Plus white women fail to use sunscreen everyday.

Can someone in this thread tell me exactly why the fuck dose this cherry-picked image matter