God isn't real because... umm... errr... you're ugly

>God isn't real because... umm... errr... you're ugly
Woah... Powerful.

Attached: family-guy-meg-brian-books-(1).jpg (1200x600, 48.58K)

Attached: 1647775191903.png (245x257, 18.42K)

Seth's Jewish writers are so edgy.

I never get this argument.
>"Life isn't fair so how could a deity exist?"
It's like assuming any God must be a servant to humanity to exist. I don't know if there is a God but if there is why she he care about us or cater our whims?

it was weird watching Seths comedy transform with family guy. His time in LA really shifted his writing and got him all preachy.

it's bullshit that happy go lucky Chad believes in God because his entire life is a blessing... but some loser who's entire life is suffering goes to hell for all eternity because he had no reason to believe in god

The first 2 seasons of FG were genuinely funny and had some soul to them. It got increasingly bitter, spiteful, and political as it went on.

>Life is not fair and equal therefore no one could have made it

The irony is it's completely fair once you understand it. But, also, ask yourself: how could God have made every life identical to make it fair. It's not possible in this universe.

Seth doesn't even write the show you jerk

>Good thing happens to you
>"You must thank God, your effort doesnt count, its all thanks to God!"

>Bad thing happens to you
>"Y-you cant blame this on God!! he cares but he doesnt really help b-because, HE JUST DOESNT, OK!?"

Cristians are sucha fucking stupid cucks, damn...

Someone's bitter, did vaush send you to patrol/raid here? Besides, ironically people who are poor/middle class or who have really suffered are more likely to be religious than the well to do

I believe in there being a deity who created life but it's probably more like a child with an ant hill. God doesn't care about us beyond the entertainment he gets from our actions, there's no heaven or hell either, we live to unknowingly entertain our invisible creator, that's the only reason we're alive.

>blame
You ask him to help you out of the situation.

God helps those who help themselves.

>looks like lois
>she's suppose to be ugly
bravo family guy

never fails to make me laugh

>diseases happen
>Haha, stupid religicucks, people wouldn't get sick and suffer if God was real.

>cures for diseases happen
>T-that's because of science!!! Heckin science saved us there is no God!

Let me guess, you blame your parents for being a neet loser

Family Guy is fucking hilarious

People with easy lives are less likely to believe in god because everything is already going well for them.

>supposed to be ugly
>dates, kisses, and has sex with many guys (including Brian) throughout the show

That's why the majority of ultrawealthy Hollywood elites are devout Christians and the majority of the poor and downtrodden are militant Atheists.

Wait

oh nonono

Attached: 03-21-2022-10-37-23.png (1322x878, 3.34M)

This is the most disgusting moment in the show. Say what you want about religion, but it made Meg happy. The argument here boils down to Meg not being allowed to have any kind of happiness in her life, Brian is treated like a hero but he's clearly the asshole here. Imagine if you walked up to some dude on the street wearing a cross and you told him God isn't real because he's an ugly fat retard.

Brian is always the asshole. In every episode. Without fail.

Yeah but is the turn 'Brian is right' or 'Brian is an asshole'.

Militant atheists want people to be as bitter and cynical as they are, because misery loves company.