Blackwashing in cinema

It's beyond obvious at this point

Any user that denies this should be perma banned from this board

Attached: 1647911527033.jpg (592x418, 75.69K)

OH so dissent should be censored? Curious, as the so-called paragons of free speech.

Do you guys ever get tired being perpetually offended by everything? Has freaking out over every single black person in every single TV show/movie/video game/comic over the last 10 years done anything? Are there more or less blacks in things now than when you started?

Should I dissent to the sky being blue? Or fire being hot?

Kill yourself kike

THIS. IS. GENOCIDE

Attached: 1647641020254.jpg (2307x2348, 381.8K)

i'm more concerned about flatwashing

Attached: live action nami.jpg (1260x1020, 562.32K)

it's powerful chud
just because blacks receive 50% of the media representation while being 13% of the population doesn't means that there is a conspiracy

i hate niggers

Never stop fighting. We will slaughter you like the pigs you are.

>this new viking is a woman of color
Why in the fucking hell is it the norm now to call them colored people? I thought that was offensive. Now black's offensive? Are we legit just gonna devolve back to the point where we're supposed to call them negroes? I feel like depending on the person you'd either get laughed at or punched in the face if you called a black guy a "person of color".

Is this an infographic about what trannies are like?

Who said it should be censored, they merely pointed out a phenomenon. Typical for the paragons of victimhood

The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

no you won't. You won't hurt anything besides your blood sugar. Stop LARPing, you're not impressing anyone

White people are going to be gone pretty soon, so might as well start portraying everyone as non-white just to save yourself the trouble later.

u won't tho

>HOLLYWOOD IS PLAGUED WITH KIKES !!!
Woaw really ?? Who knew....

Why would you say all that stuff about Doreen?

That's not dissent.

Also kill yourself kike before we come for you.

breathe gas kike

>THIS. IS. GENOCIDE
Yes

civilizations won't be sustainable without white people, look at Haiti, niggers murdered the crackas and now they've resorted to eating mud cookies

Scary!

Attached: 66E178E8-A90A-4A0C-9EE3-2C40694A6A2B.jpg (640x853, 159.02K)

you'll never do jackshit you dumb incel lmao

>The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Attached: FOApQMdXIAIIrqe.jpg (960x1200, 245.28K)