Why would someone say something like this?

Let alone on a public platform.

Attached: gloved.jpg (1152x1280, 321.56K)

>This is America

He's making a joke. You know what those are right?

White people pity niggers. He's clearly hideous, he's just trying to act like he's not.

It's in our DNA. Christianity and all

Wrex.

>it's just a joke

Attached: 1627428029791.jpg (1590x2775, 491.7K)

well yeah but i think he, at some point, imagined his wife having sex with black men

god look at her jaw, disguating unfeminine lass.

Maybe he's secure enough in his sexuality and relationship that he doesn't mind joking about it in a way that would only trigger race-obsessed virgins who could never in a million years hope to get with anyone even remotely as attractive as Kristen Bell.

It's not funny.

>Guy is comfortable with himself and marriage to make a silly joke
wow, truly breaking news, op. please fucking kill yourself

>muh pol
>muh christians
insufferable fedora shitposter go back

Trying to cover his insecurity with a jole maybe.

>hey my wife should definitely get fucked by some other dude
hahaha so funny

What do you think the punchline is?
Because it's just meant to be an absurd statement where he doesn't actually want his wife to leave and the meaning behind it is still that Danny Glover is so hot that his wife would physically prefer to be with him.

It's a weird jew cuck statement halfway between virtue signalling and broadcasting his fetish. It's awkward and gross and without a punch line.

white guilt

>Dax makes a throwaway joke that makes Any Forums seethe to this day while he's forgotten about it and still hitting Kristen Bell raw each night

based

Why don't incels understand self deprecation? You lot should understand it the most.

>haha I'm such a faggot my wife should divorce me and go fuck niggers haha what a great joke right guys!

god damn white people are disgusting

IT'S A FACKIN JOKE

Attached: Vito.jpg (1280x720, 36.32K)

twitter posting should be a bannable offense. shitty rehashed content isnt fun.

> cuck who has watched his wife kiss niggers talks about his wife fucking niggers
Wow

>Maybe he's secure enough in his sexuality and relationship that he doesn't mind joking about it in a way that would only trigger race-obsessed virgins
He’s the one who brought up the slopeskull. He could’ve used Brad Pitt or Channing whatever to make his ”joke”, instead he picked a groid. But you probably think eating nigger shit is part of a complete breakfast

In America, they have holidays for niggers.

Attached: 1646097952566.jpg (752x469, 38.27K)

Good evening, I hate cuckolds, whores and niggers.