Is it just me or Any Forums is fucking awful right now?

is it just me or Any Forums is fucking awful right now?

Attached: 54629bd8f0bc24c1fc64c278f1dd2050.jpg (680x589, 38.07K)

It always is, actually.

>right now

Not really. Jannies have been really lazy the past few weeks so things have been better. This year though, it has been as bad as always

Bros..... I really like cats

You will never be a real woman.

Yeah just look at this fucking shitty tranny-made thread

Any Forums becomes unusable any time there's a new Disney movie out because the catalog just gets flooded with nothing but shill posts. It's really fucking shameless.

>Lazy
Ack-posting is proving to be effective.

Depends. If you like shitposting, you'll feel right at home. If you actually want to discuss films and shows, you're probably just gonna get frustrated.

Yeah I heard that we lost 41% of our janitorial staff

good

Trans suicide rates are literally GIGA BASED.

YWNBAW.

When /film/ showed up you knew it was already shit. Not because they are insufferable fags but because it was a sign that real movies were relegated to a single thread. The rest of the board became capeshit and reddit memes.
Now /film/ is about to die off so this board will be totally worthless since it's just shilling for mainstream movies.
r/movies, letterboxd, imdb, even youtube comments section is better than Any Forums

Jannies are not paid enough

Jannies are paid too much.

You're awful, user

Attached: viidbucmnnt31.jpg (753x407, 15.35K)

>r/movies, letterboxd, imdb, even youtube comments section is better than Any Forums
Let's not get crazy here

They should get a 20% raise.

it's over. Any Forums 2.0 took over. /qa/ won

The fuck is /film/?

>ban waifuists
>board goes to shit
Really makes you think, hmm?

Attached: 1452957455015.jpg (480x360, 41.55K)

A board that existed for about 30 minutes but was promptly deleted because it was somehow even worse than Any Forums

When did this happen? I thought /film/ was a general or something

yea im not sure why it happened in the last 3 days but bam

This.

Attached: Jinx - Autism (2).png (1195x755, 804.34K)

No it was a board for a short time. I don't have any screenshots but it was basically just 30 minutes to an hour of baneposting, c*nnyposting, basedjaks, and just about every cancerous aspect of Any Forums on overdrive.

Lol nice. When did this happen?

He's memeing you.

That makes more sense

Redditniggers took over and you guys are allowing it.
>Every weekend some guys from a gay themed subreddit come to Any Forums and post a thread with links from their subreddit here of them jerking off. The thread is popular enough that it basically hits bump limit each time
>Threads about reddit shows everyday now all of a sudden
>People practically begging for (you)s since there is no upvote system
>Zack snyder shilling his own shit nonstop
>capeshit threads all day and night now
>make a non-capeshit thread and people try to rationalize everything in the discussion the way it would happen in capeshit because that's all their mind can process
>That twitterposting faggot
>YouTube posting faggots
>RLM faggots. Seriously, are they your Jesus or something?
>the board dynamic has changed so much that jannies have changed rules to cater more to shills
>you can't say certain words or post certain pics now because the poor shills are reading this from their work computers in bangledesh and that creates a toxic work environment

Attached: 2537445453454.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Attached: 1646623900897.jpg (343x343, 26.91K)