Does anyone watch this rant every few months to feel what it's like to be an alpha?

Does anyone watch this rant every few months to feel what it's like to be an alpha?

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

Attached: 1646281220164.jpg (2432x3655, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8NztyYiFxQ
imdb.com/name/nm0403397/
youtube.com/watch?v=MkTCIvM3uQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

You and me man, we're fucking done professionally

why can't he pick an accent?

WHY THE FARK ARE YOU WALKING THROUGH LIKE UHH DUH DUH DUH DUH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
youtu.be/A8NztyYiFxQ

difficult to keep in character when you're genuinely seething

>ALPHA MALE DESTROY WEEK BETA MALE

Sounds like a child's tantrum. Is this what you think it means to be masculine? kek

Putting someone in their place is alpha.

he was putting someone who was shitty at their job in their place. very based

>This much passion for a shitty robot movie

Lmao

lmao check out this guy's resume. no wonder Bale couldn't work with him

imdb.com/name/nm0403397/

Attached: 1636782129831.png (648x697, 53.85K)

also a pretty important person who was throwing his weight around on set, not just a lowly runner

Rather than "Alpha", this is more like the super-high-testosterone Apex. He's the one who very briefly rules the tribe; even above the Alpha. But his social skills are dog-shit, and he doesn't share enough of the spoils of leadership (women, food, etc) with subordinates. So the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and others team up to murder him; and install the Alpha as the new, more generous, leader.

OOOOH GOOOOOOOD FOR YOU

Bale’s real life accent is fucking weird like that where you can’t really pin down where he’s from anymore.
I don’t think they ever worked again. The DP has made some really horrible movies since too

>Are you professional or not?
Love this line. Something about it. The idea of very heatedly insulting someone in a professional setting for not being "professional" enough. Like a bizarre mix of formal class and sheer tough-guy anger.

Wasn't he born and raised in China?

>he still doesn't get it.

only a sperg would think that walking around and messing with the lighting during a scene is acceptable.

You mean during the most climactic scene in the movie in terms of acting.

which scene was it?

Pretty sure it's this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTCIvM3uQc

I read that it was a scene with Bryce Dallas Howard. I never saw the movie but I’m guessing it was just an emotional moment

Bryce was hot as hell in this, goddamn.

Why is Bale doing the Batman voice here? lmao

i'm TRYING to CONCENTRATE on bryce's thick AAAASS and BOOBS, and you're FACKING AROUND WITH THE LIGHTS. do you REALISE how UNPROFESSIONAL that is???

Attached: christian-bale.jpg (597x413, 40.35K)