Become godlike being with all knowing mind

>become godlike being with all knowing mind
>leave wife because she’s old
>chase younger women
What did they mean by this?

Attached: C3416F27-EC8E-4EFB-B689-F248832BF02B.gif (368x498, 1.84M)

>godlike being
>chooses to have a pathetically average cock instead of a godlike dong
what did he mean by this?

>become god like being
>choose to a be a nigger
what did he mean by this?

Attached: watchmen-doctor-manhattan-interview-1575667693.jpg (480x480, 22.53K)

His dick is 9 inches flaccid you retard lol

Imagine spending time looking at some dudes dick to know it's size

>Strides thru Vietnam splattering the Cong while being 100 foot high
Not so small now, is it, small guy?

Did he have to be blue or could he have looked like anything he wanted? I feel like he got bored of earth because he wasn't creative with how he used his powers, rather than just because he had the powers to begin with. Imagine being able to look like anyone you want at any moment, even being multiple different people at the same time if you want. Able to go anywhere, and manipulate matter as you wish. The only reason I could see it getting boring is because he could see his own future, but with his powers I would think there would be some way for him to just turn that one off, like create tachyons around his brain all the time since that was how Ozymandias clouded is vision of the future.

In the comic, he can at least change how blue he is.

Attached: blue.jpg (1893x1941, 1.32M)

he didn't leave he cheated on her like a true chad

I swear, every time I see this, it's looks like a fucking Superhero Movie-tier parody.

>that's certainly dark enouh for my purposes
Based clairvoyant wizard Alan Moore warning us about Doctor Harlem.

he did that in the movie too

Means you're gay beyond belief. Who notices another man's cock?

Attached: 1596756761805.jpg (275x275, 18.01K)

hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>The only reason I could see it getting boring is because he could see his own future
Not only that, he can see the future of the whole universe, down to the atom.

Nye squints.

Attached: billnye.jpg (320x241, 9.92K)

In the movie at least he says he can only see his own past and his own future.

Manhattan/Osterman's whole arc is that he's more human than he believed, far more human than the 'God is real and he's American' propaganda suggests
Did you miss all the bits where he got angry, depressed, happy, smug?

Checked

Attached: A41A4063-82C1-419C-A653-59522D2C3FFD.jpg (602x481, 43.85K)

>he can see the future of the whole universe, down to the atom
He literally couldn't see a few months ahead because Veidt's plan involved a burst of tachyons that blinded him, Manhattan figured it was probably the nukes flying but wasn't sure
>he's le ultra omniscient godlike being but can have his powers switched off by the smartest dude from the 80s
Hell Veidt even atomises him again, it only stuns him for a minute but imagine the world's 'smartest termite' stunning a full grown man
Manhattan's powers are 100% overrated

It doesnt make any logical sense so im going with the creators of the show are trying to elevate blacks by the insinuation a god would ever choose to look like that, it puts blacks on the same status as the previous (white) body he had without saying it explicitly.